Chartpolski

He was one of the first on here I argued with. Think it was about kc whippets. He'll be back when he's drunk :laugh:

hell he wont be back when hes sober will he .. thats a rare acurance :laugh:

:laugh: I miss whin, it was good when the two of them had a dick measuring competition :laugh:

charti couldnt handle whin his dick was to big :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heard glaude [greengrass] was sueing him for useing his picture in his avater

bottom line is he is /was a cantancorous old c...t loved to argue and take the p.. .and couldnt handle it when folk didnt agree with him ,cos he was boozed up most nights , ,,,       so what h

Pmsl c**ts not even in the ground yet and you want his shoes

Posted Images

Guest Chancey

He was one of the first on here I argued with. Think it was about kc whippets. He'll be back when he's drunk :laugh:

hell he wont be back when hes sober will he .. thats a rare acurance :laugh:

:laugh: I miss whin, it was good when the two of them had a dick measuring competition :laugh:

they have prob teamed up to catch bigfoot

bottom line is he is /was a cantancorous old c...t loved to argue and take the p.. .and couldnt handle it when folk didnt agree with him ,cos he was boozed up most nights , ,,,

so what hes gone! .. better men have gone before him ;)

• Like 9

bottom line is he is /was a cantancorous old c...t loved to argue and take the p.. .and couldnt handle it when folk didnt agree with him ,cos he was boozed up most nights , ,,,

so what hes gone! .. better men have gone before him ;)

tend to agree with that. Would have been the type of member that without the chip on shoulder, would have had some really good stuff to contribute but instead most post were more just argumentative or about berating others.

This thread was shocking as well the amount of abuse he dished out to lads only trying to help, only to come back with a daft half arsed apology the next day

• Like 2