Eating Goat

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went for a short walk last saturday,brought the rifle and kelpie with me.I was talking to the farmers there and theres a few goats that had never met me before so I thought id go introduce myself to

Nice - slow cooked in red wine and garlic and herbs - can't beat it.

AMAZING !! absolutly unbelievable . I,v never heard anything like it ...how can you not like curry ?

?gem the feckers here are decidedly dodgy.I once shot a billy and after it lay on the ground for a bit,i approached it.well got out the knife to do the shitty bits when the fukka got up and charged me.I had to jumd down a ledhe about 15 ft into long grass.thankfully there were no rocks underneat.i looked up and heres the b*****d heading down as well.he hit the ground,tried to get up but was staggering,I ran in and throated him double quick.I skinned him later to find the bullet hole square in its shoulder,its lungs and vital organs well smashed and it still kept runing about.I am very wary of the big lads,they are mad as shit at times.gave my saluki lurcher a hell of a bashing another day.pucked him up high and down low.the dog jacked.................erm..... decided to take a smaller one on :laugh: think it was a sign he had more brains than courage,lol

I take back what I said about saying you shouldn't do the goat documentary. I'd watch that :laugh: I'd even pay to see a saluki getting knocked f**k of by a goat :tongue2:

the poor dog didnt know what hit him,lol.he took a hold and refused to let go for a bit.When he got tired he released his grip,me......I was thinking the billy would do a runner,no chance.he turned put the head down and battered the dog,in fairness he did try to rectify the situation for a bit but relised it was rather futile.the last wallop he got was when the billy hit him up the arse as he decided he was going to come back to me and re plan the situation.Tough b*****d he was.(the goat,not the dog).Now all my shooting is with the gun,and the kelpie helps to find them if they happen to run on a bit.

Guest bullterrier

Jigsaw... I caught feral goats once,

Christ Gem, you must have some bush on you, that's a bit of a step up from the usual dose of crabs isn't it? :blink::tongue2:

Says the sheep molester :laugh: quiet you or i'll lick your head in

take it off line gem :laugh:
  • Like 1

Jigsaw... I caught feral goats once,

Christ Gem, you must have some bush on you, that's a bit of a step up from the usual dose of crabs isn't it? :blink::tongue2:

Says the sheep molester :laugh: quiet you or i'll lick your head in

take it off line gem :laugh:

Hey John, bro's before ho's man! :(:laugh:

true story 30 odd year ago i had to mind a goat for my mate who was going on holiday so i tethered it in my feild with my stallion anyway halfway through the week found it dead the stallion had chased it round and round the tree and it strangled itself. so ime thinking feck it my mate and his kids are home in a few days so hunted untill i found one very similar looking and bought it anyway on the day he arrived home i put it back in his paddock .next day he is on the phone saying what happened to the goat i said what do you mean and hes saying well this fecker has changed sex i left a nanny and this one got a set of bollocks .gulp anyway i fetched it back and bought his kids another one . well later the stallion kicked the goat to death so i got a mate to skin it and cut it up. the goats name was uncle theo and for days after my to little uns were coming in with their mates and all asking for uncle theo sandwiches .lol.funny but true .

• Like 1

f*****g hell, they sound right hardy b*****ds. How many roughly are there?

not sure now baw,there was around 150+ about 2 years ago on the main herd,theres about 60-80 of them left,and ive taken 20-40 of the other herds bit by bit.I suppose theres still overall a hundred or so scattered about.I trying to locate another large herd for the last few weeks.was given sketchy direction,in a forestry block,the only problem is theres a few forestry blocks.Not sure which one it is Im supposed to check. Edited by jigsaw

f*****g hell, they sound right hardy b*****ds. How many roughly are there?

not sure now baw,there was around 150+ about 2 years ago on the main herd,theres about 60-80 of them left,and ive taken 20-40 of the other herds bit by bit.I suppose theres still overall a hundred or so scattered about.I trying to locate another large herd for the last few weeks.was given sketchy direction,in a forestry block,the only problem is theres a few forestry blocks.Not sure which one it is Im supposed to check.

i can imagine all the locals were you live calling you billy the kid :laugh:
  • Like 1