Driving Licence ..

I have just been reading this and what a crock of shite..it's just another money making scam by the wanker's in goverment.. :censored: :censored: ..i don't even have a plastic one to renew as i past my test 22yr's ago and still have the pink and green paper licence.. :whistling: ..so that's me fooked..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20968886

I have just been reading this and what a crock of shite..it's just another money making scam by the wanker's in goverment.. :censored: :censored: ..i don't even have a plastic one to renew as i past my test 22yr's ago and still have the pink and green paper licence.. :whistling: ..so that's me fooked..

http://www.bbc.co.uk...siness-20968886

mine needs renewing :laugh:

mine run out last year but i have not changed all that much I also have my points removed in feb this year so may do it then they are thieving bustards and they can wait until I am ready to give them any of my money if they wish to charge me more I will not be paying it either.

Paper licenses don't need replacing, it's just the plastic card type with your photo on. For obvious reasons, the photo will need updating every ten years.

Paper licenses don't need replacing, it's just the plastic card type with your photo on. For obvious reasons, the photo will need updating every ten years.

the point is the plastic one is no good without the paper bit that goes with it, so whats the point in a plastic one :laugh: if they were serious about security and not about making money they could have just used a finger print instead of a photo :thumbs:

In 2015 they are going to make the paper license obsolete.. :censored:

mines still in my old address, my hubbys still has his paper one but the address is when he used to live at home with his mam and dad hes been in 5 other address since lol plus the house it is addressed to went to ruin and has been rebuilt oops do think its time to sort it oot

Just had my licence revoked for not sending it in to get 3 points on, i had to send a cheque for £50 to cover costs ??

The funny thing is they sent my licence back (with the points) but sent me a cheque for £50 from their account ??

That usually means they are refunding the fine and taking you to court.

That's what happened to me last year.

Just had my licence revoked for not sending it in to get 3 points on, i had to send a cheque for £50 to cover costs ??

The funny thing is they sent my licence back (with the points) but sent me a cheque for £50 from their account ??

That usually means they are refunding the fine and taking you to court.

That's what happened to me last year.

all good news then :laugh: