whats the best ferret for working

Did I mention colour?? Eh no. I Said albino, polecat and sandy. Do you actually know anything about the breed of ferrets??? They are all different breeds!!! And yes i do have vast experience in owning ferrets. Colour is regardless!!! Your argument matches that of saying a Norfolk terrier is the same as a jack russel just look diff! Is this site for Wanabe "hunters"? Cause most people that comment actually don't have a clue about anything. I have been a gamekeeper for the past 10 years working all aspects and never heard such shite since looking on thi site.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rossboi, ye couldnae make that shite up, how old are you kid??

So a albino is a different "breed" to a polecat ferret is it? NO its not they're ferrets, if you're saying they're different breeds then how come you get poleys and albino's in the same litter?

A couple of my best workers have been SSPCA rescue ferrets that I took to make up numbers,,   One was so good I bred from her,,,first time in years I`ve bred.   TBH, most good healthy looked after

Did I mention colour?? Eh no. I Sao albino, polecat and sandy. Do you actually know anything aboutvthe breed of ferrets??? They are all different breeds!!! And yes i do have vast experience in owning ferrets. Colour is regardless!!! Your argument matches that of saying a Norfolk terrier is the same as a jack russel just look diff! Is this site for Wanabe "hunters"? Cause moat people that comment actually don't have a clue about anything. I have been a gamekeeper for the past 10 years working all aspects and never hears such shite since looking on thi site.

So a albino is a different "breed" to a polecat ferret is it? NO its not they're ferrets, if you're saying they're different breeds then how come you get poleys and albino's in the same litter?

• Like 3

I think that it is generally accepted that the ferret is a domesticated European polecat, domesticated hundreds or more years ago. The colouring still exists and ferrets will freely breed with wild polecats, because they are the same animal. I'm surprised this would need to be explained to a Scottish keeper.

I think that it is generally accepted that the ferret is a domesticated European polecat, domesticated hundreds or more years ago. The colouring still exists and ferrets will freely breed with wild polecats, because they are the same animal. I'm surprised this would need to be explained to a Scottish keeper.

Well said pal.

What's hilarious too is some of you believe that a noise above ground makes a difference!!! And ate against the use of a gunn cause it's not "traditional". So come on then how Many of you are keepers???

Lunatic !! hahahahaha,,, have you actually got ferrets, or are you just on here for the wind up.