how do they get away with this!!

would you really go in one field with this sign........?

theres a million fields and your asked to keep your mutt out of one..........why would you go in,.why ,..why.........any one entering that field is asking for trouble...........

they can shoot a dog any time or any place if they want ...............bit late when the dog is dead .............all they will get is a tap on the wrist,..........despite the law your on private land ............. and that will go in there favour...................

as for the title of this thread ,.how do they get away with this ...............there just warning people to keep dogs out.............is that a crime ffs

they cannot shoot a dog anytime or any place :laugh: and yes i would enter it BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MORE RIGHTS THAN THE FARM NEXT DOOR WITH NO SIGN.

i aint on about taking it to court mate :blink:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but why should he have to get out his bed and come across quietly just cause you decide to have a midnight stroll. Obviously he's going to be pissed off, especially if he has been losing sheep, fences

and your point is ? i dont reck the land i dont mess with stock i close gates behind me. i always apolgise if i bump into anyone but if some f****r gives my dog 2 barrels it aint going down well. if y

Im afraid i couldn't take that sign seriously. I mean look at it ffs....he has obviously missed out the word 'in' and had to put it in after and to spell be as 'B' is laughable. I'd imagine he's not g

Posted Images

what i am trying to get at is if you was somewere were you shoudnt be and a keeper or a farmer comes and puts one in your mut WITHOUT escalation i.e telling me to move on or a warning shot is not only agaisnt the law but will piss me off slighty and i dont belive in getting mad just even

edited to say if you can stand there and watch you dog get shot and take it on the chin your a bigger man than me and fair play :thumbs:

Don't understand you at all...why bother putting yourself in the situation in the first place?? If you see a sign like that, you stay away for your dogs sake. If you want to put a dogs life at risk for the sake of a few runs then knock yourself out, but you don't go off crying and 'getting even' if and when the dogs given both barrels because you thought 'you'd stick it to the man' and go against the wishes of the landowner!!

Sure people intentionally go out their way to be antagonistic :hmm:

first of all the sign is a load of bollocks you CANNOT just shoot a dog soley for being on your land UNLESS its a harm to livestock (which it wouldnt be because it would be stock broken) so on what grounds would he shoot the dog on? if he decides to shoot the dog illegaly then thats up to him. i wouldnt be put off ground because of a sign that IF he carries out would be breaking the law. its easy to poach with some snares and ferrets.... :D get a running dog and then see what happends when you have no ground :thumbs:

Haha course it's easy :tongue2: i'd love to get a running dog, i've got permission i could use but yeah i can see how hard it can be for lads to get permission when you rock up with a couple of runners and the landowner instantly thinks 'poacher'. I'd just avoid anywhere with signs like that, plenty more fields to have a look in :thumbs:

haha he can try shoot my pooch she fast as lightnin an skinny as a twig lol

try feeding her... :laugh:

lmao damn juckle can eat what she catches! she might get 1 soon she 6 months now, might be just in time if she's lucky :yes:

she aint eat in 6 months :laugh: ask rubytex to send you some snared ones :tongue2:

lmao damn juckle can eat what she catches! she might get 1 soon she 6 months now, might be just in time if she's lucky :yes:

she aint eat in 6 months :laugh: ask rubytex to send you some snared ones :tongue2:

make her ill eatin those i thouht only wierdos used snares? :hmm:

make her ill eatin those i thouht only wierdos used snares? :hmm:

or people scared of poaching with a dog :thumbs::laugh: never mind bet he dont catch much anyway :whistling:

theres a million fields and your asked to keep your mutt out of one..........why would you go in,.why ,..why.........any one entering that field is asking for trouble...........

they can shoot a dog any time or any place if they want ...............bit late when the dog is dead .............all they will get is a tap on the wrist,..........despite the law your on private land ............. and that will go in there favour...................

as for the title of this thread ,.how do they get away with this ...............there just warning people to keep dogs out.............is that a crime ffs

they cannot shoot a dog anytime or any place :laugh: and yes i would enter it BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MORE RIGHTS THAN THE FARM NEXT DOOR WITH NO SIGN.

your too much hard work..........mate bring your dog around here and i will show you how easy it is to shoot a dog ............do you think they care about whever there aloud or not................ what are you on.........

me mates had a twelve bore pointed at his dog because the farmer said he had been coursing deer ,.........no live stock for miles ,.......theres some strange and worrying land owners / farmers about and they dont care about any law .........fook me most of em havent seen a telly and is still inter breeding with there sister lol......

me mate picked his dog up and held it up to his chest just hoping the loon with the gun would think twice before pulling the trigger........

you be surprised what fummy fookers are about........., theres throw backs in all interbreeding ,.........at least this farmer is warning you lol

your too much hard work..........mate bring your dog around here and i will show you how easy it is to shoot a dog ............do you think they care about whever there aloud or not................ what are you on.........

me mates had a twelve bore pointed at his dog because the farmer said he had been coursing deer ,.........no live stock for miles ,.......theres some strange and worrying land owners / farmers about and they dont care about any law .........fook me most of em havent seen a telly and is still inter breeding with there sister lol......

me mate picked his dog up and held it up to his chest just hoping the loon with the gun would think twice before pulling the trigger........

you be surprised what fummy fookers are about........., theres throw backs in all interbreeding ,.........at least this farmer is warning you lol

just because there is a sign means nothing they have no more rights than a farm next door without a sign. you can go anywere and they can come out with a gun just because they have a poxy sign up makes them no different to the bloke next door? i can see were people are coming from saying keep away but if every bit of land had a sign like that up no one would take a bit of notice.... :laugh:

tell u what all jokin aside if an old farmer pointed his gun at my dog or myself it probably wouldnt go down 2 well

one of them had all his guns took off him not long ago.. dog was under control on foot path on his land...no live stock in field... he come flying up on quad and shot at it..only wounding it... the lad got filth and they took the lot.. think he's gonna end up in court....... arse holes like that only f**k it up for the people who really need to drop a dog.. IE when it is killing there Live stock

just because there is a sign means nothing they have no more rights than a farm next door without a sign. you can go anywere and they can come out with a gun just because they have a poxy sign up makes them no different to the bloke next door? i can see were people are coming from saying keep away but if every bit of land had a sign like that up no one would take a bit of notice.... :laugh:

just be fecking normal ....please

one of them had all his guns took off him not long ago.. dog was under control on foot path on his land...no live stock in field... he come flying up on quad and shot at it..only wounding it... the lad got filth and they took the lot.. think he's gonna end up in court....... arse holes like that only f**k it up for the people who really need to drop a dog.. IE when it is killing there Live stock

didnt he know he wasnt aloud lol.................my point proven........ :thumbs: