Stevie Bambs - advice on siamaiden patterdale

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get one mate ,use it for rats and rabbits but do us all a favour and never mention it in the same sentence as a worker and please dont breed from it ,too many dogs bred off shite and sold as digging

the most legitimate reason would be a working dog not working its your type that end up polluting the breed of dog they take a fancy too so please for gods sake leave the black dogs alone and do what

them breeders with the fancy web page and sales pitch are peddlars only interested in the coin mate if they were breeding for working ability decent lads would be asked to run them on for free if the

Maybe advice was the wrong term. Anyway thanks for your thoughts. Thankfully I have received some mails from folk who have bought dogs from siamaiden and have had great success with rabbits, rats and FOXES.

I will let you all know how I get on. Like I have said several times now I am not after a killing machine. Just a dog I can have in the house and occasionally take for the odd rat or rabbit.

Thanks though to those of you who have given constructive opinions.

Nice marketing ploy Rossboi,you come on dropping name's,trying to sell you or your mate's shit dogs.HAS ANYBODY FROM THIS SITE EMAIL'ED THIS PEDLER WITH GOOD HUNTING REPORTS ON THESE DOGS?now don't come on under a different name and start answering yourself .

Hahahaha. Over suspicious or what. I think all the people posting negative comments about breeding kennels feel threatened by them. Just my opinion of course

Youve hit the nail on the head mate, everyone is threatened by these wonder dogs, aye right.

Do you not find it a wee bit strange that even the lads local to these kennels have never heard of them.

Spend your money wisely mate, and please keep us posted with yous pups progress.

Yours in sport Pernod

even a fool widnae spend that money on that shite, when nuttal an a few other breeders sells better shite cheaper :laugh:

rossboi i think if ye hadnae a been so cheeky an asked advice an took it on board, somebody woulda offered ye a pup, shame youll never know tho

Hahahaha. Over suspicious or what. I think all the people posting negative comments about breeding kennels feel threatened by them. Just my opinion of course

Youve hit the nail on the head mate, everyone is threatened by these wonder dogs, aye right.

Do you not find it a wee bit strange that even the lads local to these kennels have never heard of them.

Spend your money wisely mate, and please keep us posted with yous pups progress.

Yours in sport Pernod

Rossboi is probably on commision cos the bloke has come out with pure shit so far. Cant have a whippet lurcher but can have a terrier? Wants a docked terrier but they aren't available in scotland? Doesn't need a fox dog just a rabbiter/ratter but feels the need to get one from unheard from lines in blackburn?????