Stevie Bambs - advice on siamaiden patterdale

No offence mate but I asked for an educated opinion and regardless of how "shit" she is I can garuntee I will not be putting her down unless it's for legitimate reasons.

If you want a dog to WORK rats and rabbit,go down to the nearest pound and the first dog you see bring it home,because ANY CUR DOG WILL WORK RATS OR RABBIT. Just for the record why is my opinion not educated? Edited by liamdelaney
  • Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get one mate ,use it for rats and rabbits but do us all a favour and never mention it in the same sentence as a worker and please dont breed from it ,too many dogs bred off shite and sold as digging

the most legitimate reason would be a working dog not working its your type that end up polluting the breed of dog they take a fancy too so please for gods sake leave the black dogs alone and do what

them breeders with the fancy web page and sales pitch are peddlars only interested in the coin mate if they were breeding for working ability decent lads would be asked to run them on for free if the

the most legitimate reason would be a working dog not working its your type that end up polluting the breed of dog they take a fancy too so please for gods sake leave the black dogs alone and do what liam says and rescue something from the pound as it will do what your after no prob

• Like 4

It wasn't meant as offensive Liam just think might be bit harsh discrediting breeders without seeing their dogs ability. I appreciate ur advice and agree on your views but I really like the patterdale and as long as it does a bit with rats ior rabbits will be happy.

them breeders with the fancy web page and sales pitch are peddlars only interested in the coin mate if they were breeding for working ability decent lads would be asked to run them on for free if the owners were nt up to working them your trusting people lies while they rinse you dry imo

• Like 4

It wasn't meant as offensive Liam just think might be bit harsh discrediting breeders without seeing their dogs ability. I appreciate ur advice and agree on your views but I really like the patterdale and as long as it does a bit with rats ior rabbits will be happy.

They are not breeders they are peddlers,and I could see the dogs ability just by looking at them not a scratch or a mark even from mooching.When people shout from the roof tops(and personal web pages)about the FANTASTIC boys and girls they keep for the FANTASTIC working genes they have(,and wait for it)will pass on to the FANTASTIC pups we have for sale(most of the year)that ALWAYS means they are talking shite.
  • Like 3

Get one mate ,use it for rats and rabbits but do us all a favour and never mention it in the same sentence as a worker and please dont breed from it ,too many dogs bred off shite and sold as digging stock as it is without adding to them .No well bred working terrier needs a website to promote what it does .

• Like 5

Get one mate ,use it for rats and rabbits but do us all a favour and never mention it in the same sentence as a worker and please dont breed from it ,too many dogs bred off shite and sold as digging stock as it is without adding to them .No well bred working terrier needs a website to promote what it does .

wouldnt even dream of getting one it sounds like a guaranteed failure. im from a town 2 mile away from blackburn lancs and iv never heard of the kennel and iv been working dogs for over 20 years just found it strange thats all.

the last sentence in this post says it all spot on foxdropper :thumbs:

wouldnt even dream of getting one it sounds like a guaranteed failure. im from a town 2 mile away from blackburn lancs and iv never heard of the kennel and iv been working dogs for over 20 years just found it strange thats all.

Maybe advice was the wrong term. Anyway thanks for your thoughts. Thankfully I have received some mails from folk who have bought dogs from siamaiden and have had great success with rabbits, rats and FOXES.

I will let you all know how I get on. Like I have said several times now I am not after a killing machine. Just a dog I can have in the house and occasionally take for the odd rat or rabbit.

Thanks though to those of you who have given constructive opinions.