Stevie Bambs - advice on siamaiden patterdale

Hello folks,

I have recently reserved a pup from siamaiden kennels in Blackburn. I have been looking at previous discussions and noticed that a member Stevie Bambs bought a terrier from the same kennels in 2010. Was just looking to see if anyone heard how he ever got on with the dog?? I will be keeping mine in the house but hoping to use it for rats and rabbits. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get one mate ,use it for rats and rabbits but do us all a favour and never mention it in the same sentence as a worker and please dont breed from it ,too many dogs bred off shite and sold as digging

the most legitimate reason would be a working dog not working its your type that end up polluting the breed of dog they take a fancy too so please for gods sake leave the black dogs alone and do what

them breeders with the fancy web page and sales pitch are peddlars only interested in the coin mate if they were breeding for working ability decent lads would be asked to run them on for free if the

just my opinion mate but if i was looking for a future worker, i would be avoiding a kennel with prefix names etc.

I dont know the guy or his dogs but it all sounds a wee bit KC to me. whenever money comes into things certain standards drop.

Just my opinion of course and i could know fu@k all.

yours in sport pernod

• Like 2

Thanks folks. I did read that thread but can't get in touch with that steve bambs? For some reason I can't mail him. I was keento find out how he got on with his pup. Like I said the dog will be in the house around a 3 year old and won't be used for foxes. I will hopefully use it for rabbits and rats though.

I'd have thought so myself but due to the docking ban in Scotland it's Near impossible to get a docked patterdale terrier. I don't mind the travel as it will hopefully be what I am looking for. I don't plan on doing any dens. Like i say just rats and rabbits. Anyone use a terrier for rabbits at ground?

terriers in the ground on rabbit is bad news mate-nothing wrong with using one for marking/catching the odd bolter/holding in nets-but in the hole digging on is only going to end in tears-maybe not the fist time but it WILL happen-imho-not having a go wish you the best of luck.atb :thumbs:

• Like 2

Thanks for the advice. I can't get a lurcher at the moment however am sure I will get good sport with the rats and long netting. I take it nobody knows anything about siamaiden patterdales? As in an educated opinion?

After looking at the site my educated opinion would be the dogs are SHITE the owners are full of shite ,to try and get your money for WORKING DOGS which never worked.Beware of shit talk on personal web pages about OUR fantastic boys and girls who we love very much and are doing you a big favour by giving one away to you for 500 uero,Cop on you clown. Or else you are on here to put there name in the lime light so we will all rush out and buy two each. PS I put down two dogs last week which were better than there shite. Edited by liamdelaney
  • Like 2