3/4 grey 1/4 WHAT

Im new to lamping and looking out for a new pup to train up myself...would like a 3/4 grey but not sure want would be the best cross to go with.. I will mostly be lamping rabbits but would like something that could handle a fox single handed if it where to meet one.. Something that would be handy enough to train also as it is my first hunting dog so training will be all new to me...just want as many opinions as possible with reasons for and against each cross...pics would be great if ye have some..thanks in advance:-)

edited by paulus

why have you posted this in deer stalking & management :hmm: ive moved it :laugh:

why has it got to be a 3/4 grey?? dont listen to all the fraction addicts pal, most dogs will catch bunnys on the lamp , if you know what you wanna do way the dog, find somebody who keeps dogs doing same job an get a pup :thumbs:

• Like 2

why has it got to be a 3/4 grey?? dont listen to all the fraction addicts pal, most dogs will catch bunnys on the lamp , if you know what you wanna do way the dog, find somebody who keeps dogs doing same job an get a pup :thumbs:

It dont have to be 3/4 grey but i do like the size of greys aand would like to keep it as close as i could.. but i see your point with if it does what you want its a good one.. :thumbs: