meat eaters saying its cruel killing rabbits?

all ive heard from alot of people lately, is its cruel killing/eating rabbits... but yet they all happily eat chicken, pork, beef, lamb, turkey etc....

how can they say its nasty, its all the same in my eyes :huh:

do you get much of this? whats your comeback?

I don't hear people say that and it would not make sense any way. But people do seem too think its odd eating them like there is some thing unclean about them.

But they are happy to eat chicken yet if they saw a chicken farm i think they would have a rethink if animal well fare bothered them at all

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

Get it all the time.......doesnt bother me what they say, its food on my table and im helping the farmers keep there crops and grazing grounds by hunting them. And theres no water added to my rabbit meat to make it heavier and plumper ......................and i can live self sufficient if needs be....all these haters would starve to death. Poeple see a nice fluffy bunny .....awe how can you kill that.....i see a fluffy bunny and its.....oh which way am i gona cook that :D :D :D :D ....choices choices choices.

• Like 1