A few pics from today

Guest thebigdog

i agree with john about the pictures but this is a hunting site and this is what some people do im afraid

YES,IT'S A HUNTING SITE,GREAT TO HAVE A BIT OF A STORY TO TELL ON HERE AFTER A LONG DAY IN THE FEIELD!

I DONT LIKE PICTURES,THIS IS MY PASTTIME AND ILL DEFEND IT!

it may be your pastime, but for most terrier men, it's a way of life, one that they are proud of. :thumbs:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT DO YOU WANT,A GOLD STAR? LEAGAL IN THIS COUNTRY OR NOT,POSTING PICTURES IS STUPID AS FCUK LADS!

Took a couple of the pics down because,i have a pain in the arse with people complaining about pics even thou they were clean pics not showing any wrong doing,   I just thought they where a few good

WHAT DO YOU WANT,A GOLD STAR?

LEAGAL IN THIS COUNTRY OR NOT,POSTING PICTURES IS STUPID AS FCUK LADS!

IHAVE TO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU JOHN.I THINK ITS MORE A QUESTION OF GLORY HUNTING AND FAME THAT GRAHAM WANTS.WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE WANT TO TELL THE WORLD WHAT THEYHAVE BEEN UP TO IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE ETC.BETTER TO JUST KEEP THE HEAD DOWN AND SAY OUR TELL NOTHING.
Guest thebigdog

IHAVE TO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU JOHN.I THINK ITS MORE A QUESTION OF GLORY HUNTING AND FAME THAT GRAHAM WANTS.WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE WANT TO TELL THE WORLD WHAT THEYHAVE BEEN UP TO IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE ETC.BETTER TO JUST KEEP THE HEAD DOWN AND SAY OUR TELL NOTHING.

funny that the both of you write in capitals :laugh:

• Like 1

Took a couple of the pics down because,i have a pain in the arse with people complaining about pics even thou they were clean pics not showing any wrong doing,

I just thought they where a few good clean pics some of the lads would like to see,

the reason i come on is to here and maybe see a few pics of lads days out,it's a hunting site and thats what we are meant to be into.

Sorry if i offended anyone ,and i wont post any more hunting pics :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 2

funny that the both of you write in capitals :laugh:

:laugh: