Finally finished me kennel

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole cub is doubles lined and insulated including floor and cub roof.the lid is hinged so its easy to clean out. Gutter on the back and bowls mounted off the ground. Thanks for looking. ATB.

Posted Images

aint there any drainage?

i know this wouldn't work for ever dog but he don't sh*t or p*ss in the kennel and never did in the old set up. Good in one way but as soon as I get up I have to let him out and he'll piss for ages and can't wait to get his ass down.he is with me through the day so its only at night he stays in there when in not out lamping. No sh*t in my kennel lol.

i got a bitch an a terrier here the same, they never use there kennels to toilet, an some days the look as tho they sitting cross legged waiting to get out for a piss, i survived for a while with them in kennels without any drainage, but best thing i ever done was hook it up, means i can wash it out fully as often as i want, after all, your next mutt might not be so clean :thumbs:

every pup I've had exept one I've trained not to mess in the kennel its like house training them but out side they know not to mess in the motor so it's quite easy to get them doing this.the patio fall to drainage channels which is filtered and trapped so won't be blocking nothing up. The run and cub is 50mm of the ground so it easy to wash out when I need to. I've had all year to think about this to get it right. But will probably still find things I could of done better. No more dogs for me while I got this one he's more than enough.

its so nice to see you two getting on now.......................please dont start any of those threads up .......lol

you done a top job on them kennels ,............credit where credit is due

aint there any drainage?

i know this wouldn't work for ever dog but he don't sh*t or p*ss in the kennel and never did in the old set up. Good in one way but as soon as I get up I have to let him out and he'll piss for ages and can't wait to get his ass down.he is with me through the day so its only at night he stays in there when in not out lamping. No sh*t in my kennel lol.

i got a bitch an a terrier here the same, they never use there kennels to toilet, an some days the look as tho they sitting cross legged waiting to get out for a piss, i survived for a while with them in kennels without any drainage, but best thing i ever done was hook it up, means i can wash it out fully as often as i want, after all, your next mutt might not be so clean :thumbs:

every pup I've had exept one I've trained not to mess in the kennel its like house training them but out side they know not to mess in the motor so it's quite easy to get them doing this.the patio fall to drainage channels which is filtered and trapped so won't be blocking nothing up. The run and cub is 50mm of the ground so it easy to wash out when I need to. I've had all year to think about this to get it right. But will probably still find things I could of done better. No more dogs for me while I got this one he's more than enough.

its so nice to see you two getting on now.......................please dont start any of those threads up .......lol

thanks, not used to you being nice. Malamute x is what I run and all ive got so unfortunately that's all I have to talk about.

aint there any drainage?

thanks, not used to you being nice. Malamute x is what I run and all ive got so unfortunately that's all I have to talk about.

just enjoy it

aint there any drainage?

just enjoy it

cheers mate.

Answer to riggerzz07 and taffey question is about £450 I get all material trade price and I've got all the kit needed, chop saw nail gun cordless kit ect.... Which is half the battle a makes it easy. I would say normally may cost £650 but you couldn't buy one with as much timber in. If anyone wants I can take detailed photos so they can see how I made it, if this helps. ATB