Dr dre beats solo hd headphones

Have you got a shop receipt for them?

Only reason I ask is that there are loads of copy ones floating around at the minute, along with stuff like, well for example ICE watches ........

Now if I'm wrong then that makes an interfering cnt who should keep his nose out.

But if you ARE trying to sell people on here snide gear and trying to pass it off as genuine, then that makes you the cnt.

So ........... which is it?

Oh and "Yeah I've got a receipt" isn't really enough, where are the photos of the gear you're selling?

You wouldn't happen to have UGG boots, Barbour coats and GHD's as well would you mate?

• Like 4

Strong stuff dont try and make me look a cunnnt just ask the question dnt try mugging me saying you got ghds and ugg. By the way the beats are genuine and yes i have receipt i had them free with a htc phone contract i had from phones for you. The ice watches i have are probley snides as i bought a joblot i had 80 of them and know have 9 left just. How does selling snide gear make you a c**t a real ice watch cost roughly 85-150 quid. The ones ive got are 20 posted probly 17 quid before posted. Ive sold 79 now and not had one complaint. I actually thought you were a sound bloke ive had a collar from you and the collar was mint. But i actually think your a cunnnt now

Strong stuff dont try and make me look a cunnnt just ask the question dnt try mugging me saying you got ghds and ugg. By the way the beats are genuine and yes i have receipt i had them free with a htc phone contract i had from phones for you. The ice watches i have are probley snides as i bought a joblot i had 80 of them and know have 9 left just. How does selling snide gear make you a c**t a real ice watch cost roughly 85-150 quid. The ones ive got are 20 posted probly 17 quid before posted. Ive sold 79 now and not had one complaint. I actually thought you were a sound bloke ive had a collar from you and the collar was mint. But i actually think your a cunnnt now

Think what you like, if you're passing snides off as real and using this site to do it ........... then you;re putting the site owner bang at risk of prosecution, and that's naughty.

If the watches are jarg, then you should say so.

The truth's the truth.

I've always been a cu.nt, I just happen to make good collars, doesn't make me any less of a cun.t though.

• Like 2

you bought 80 and have 9 left and buy the time you finished typing this out you sold another 8 :hmm: :hmm: fk thats some going

• Like 1

Alrite you clever fukkk. Excellant a star for your maths ok no one buy ones of these watches at all cause there shit strong stuff says so go and spend in the excess of 100 pound instead of having a real shit copy for 20 quid nice one strong stuff. By the way your collars are brilliant youre just a cunnnt!!!