Air Arms Pro Sport with Bisley adjustable butt pad

Good on you Si, you enjoy it. The walnut Pro Sport imo is the finest looking air rifle out there. When I can afford one I'd love to add one to my collection. Think I'd give .177 a whirl too to see what all the fuss ia about.

Look forward to reading and watching the videos :thumbs: I take it tuning won't be necessery?

Edited by Elliott

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   I've been looking at some new springers for myself for HFT and to use for hunting after really being hit by the springer bug again.   I have regretted selling my old Pro Sport since it

You were always very fond of and right at home with that Prosport you had before mate. It shot like a dream and looked like one.   This one looks like just and fair compensation for the earlier one

Nice one Si , Ugly said you were coming over next month , see you there

Posted Images

Good on you Si, you enjoy it. The walnut Pro Sport imo is the finest looking air rifle out there. When I can afford one I'd love to add one to my collection. Think I'd give .177 a whirl too to see what all the fuss ia about.

Look forward to reading and watching the videos :thumbs: I take it tuning won't be necessery?

Thanks Elliott pal.

No we have ordered 6 brand spanking rifles from Tony Wall, 3 of them are getting a new special procedure and tune that Tony Wall as just invented, and we (me and Davy) are getting the first 3 rifles with it done. The other 3 rifles (1 of them the Pro Sport and the other Laura's new Ultra) don't need tuning. The last rifle is a .22 calibre HW100 KT so that dont need tuning either.

Full reviews will follow later in the next few months.

Si.

• Like 1

Thanks Elliott pal.

No we have ordered 6 brand spanking rifles from Tony Wall, 3 of them are getting a new special procedure and tune that Tony Wall as just invented, and we (me and Davy) are getting the first 3 rifles with it done. The other 3 rifles (1 of them the Pro Sport and the other Laura's new Ultra) don't need tuning. The last rifle is a .22 calibre HW100 KT so that dont need tuning either.

Si.

Sounds fantastic!

My .22 HW100KT is still for sale too ;) Can't wait to see what's coming.

ATB

Thanks Elliott pal.

Si.

Sounds fantastic!

My .22 HW100KT is still for sale too ;) Can't wait to see what's coming.

ATB

Yes hopefully all goes well with this new thing Tony as developed as the last time i spoke to him he did say he was almost there with the design and what he wanted to achieve with it.

He's a perfectionist though and did say unless its flawless and perfect we wont get it fitted until it is.

Knowing Tony he will sort it though.

Alright mate great looking rifle, so are you going to do the HFT with a spinger then buddy? So you wouldn't say any tuning at all is needed with a Pro Sport then?

Looking forward to what I know will be a great review. Drop me a PM when you go down see Tony for them I'll pop over its down the road.

ATB

Gaz

If youre gonna use it for hft si, you might wanna consider taking the power down to about 10 1/2 ft/lbs, as I understand that it'll make the recoil and handling characteristics more like that of the .22, with the trajectory remaining pretty much as a .177 should be. Might be worth talking to tony about it?

Cheers, wurz

• Like 1

hooray my adjustable bis but plug came only trouble is the bast#rd is too bloody long! holes wrong just wrong i am assuming from this that they aint a standard thing??? why is it that i all ways have to learn the feckin hard way with bloody everything

ah just googled it they are standard size and need cobblin wiith files ect to fit am on it

Fry, watch davey's video on verminhunterstv to see how to fit and size it for your rifle. Very useful video indeed.

Mawders

• Like 1

hey guys,

This is a very interesting thread written by a guy on the airgun forum regarding the prosport/tx internals. I have done alot of these mods to my hc, and i can say there is quite a difference. It just shows that as good as these rifles are, they are mass produced at the end of the day, and like most things, will benefit with some slight modifications and tinkering if you know what your doing.

all the best.

www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/98960-AA-Pro-Sport-Bluprint-Tune-Project-smoooooooooth

• Like 1