is this bloke for real

This is from 2010 and the Webeurope company no longer exists but Mr Winn has another business registered to his name called easycms.co.uk (another web hosting company). Seesm like he had to hide as best he could when these comments were made.

no f*****g wonder i cant get a job after comming out 3 months ago :laugh: i did phone up for a warehouse job and a women answered asking if i had experience (even though advert said none needed) i said i had just come out the army after 5 years and she laughed and said i wouldnt be able to cope in a hetic warehouse :icon_eek::laugh: i couldnt help myself and gave her some facts of life and never got the job :laugh:

Edited by Ray Mears

My mates were out in full dress on Rembrance day, 3 marines and a navy lad, all good boys.... Asked to leave 2 pubs for no other reason than wearing their uniform ON Rembrance Sunday, after marching and remembering their lost friends.....

The countries to f*ck I'm afraid, we're a divided and fragmented nation now, with little or no pride....

why?what reason did they give?tbh dont say much for the punters down south.up here if that happened the landlord would have a very wrecked boozer

According to my mate no good reason, There both town chain type pubs, over the years there has been trouble between the young marines and civilians in town and some of the pubs are wary. But these lads are all over 30 years old with full kit on incl medals the marines had served in Afghanistan at least twice each ( 1 of them is there now).... I'm not sure a group of lads trashing a city pub would get you far....most of us don't bother with town much anymore mate tbh

wouldnt get you far mate,but it would certainly put a smile on my face as i staggered home lol

It would put a big smile on mine too, it's the big brother cameras everywhere that will wipe it off though mate, as I'm sure a lot of us have discovered before... The main reason I don't bother with town to much anymore, full of nobs and cameras lol....

It's worse for these lads, at the top of their profession and can be wiped away if they lose their temper with a prick of a pub manageress......

Edited by NEWKID

My mates were out in full dress on Rembrance day, 3 marines and a navy lad, all good boys.... Asked to leave 2 pubs for no other reason than wearing their uniform ON Rembrance Sunday, after marching and remembering their lost friends.....

The countries to f*ck I'm afraid, we're a divided and fragmented nation now, with little or no pride....

If it wasn't for men and women like your mates in the Second World War this part of Europe would be a different place eg Great British Germany.

Nowadays they die in Afghanistan fighting Islamic extremists so we don't have to die on our streets.

There are a lot of ungrateful kunts who unfortunately will never experience some of the hardships members of the armed forces face.

Even a hate filled fanatical Islamic preacher gets better treated.

Rant over.

Edited by Brewman