night of splishing and sploshing

wind up again the night lads.. new place to night for me. ether out with rocky1 off here down NY or i'm heading west

im off out tonight was going last night had a look out stars were out no rain so jumped in the bath came down in me ruppert bear jimjams and it was pi--ing down couldnt be ar-ed to get changed so go tonight atb malc

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats a personal comment, Oh i forgot im not a mod so i can't ban anyone.

I went out and had 2 squatters in the first 10 mins, then never got within a hundred yards of one for the next 3 hours. The feckin dog nearly had me off my feet a load of times, he could see them fro

Another good read, at least you were out, never going to catch them in your slippers and pjs!!

Posted Images

wind up again the night lads.. new place to night for me. ether out with rocky1 off here down NY or i'm heading west

im off out tonight was going last night had a look out stars were out no rain so jumped in the bath came down in me ruppert bear jimjams and it was pi--ing down couldnt be ar-ed to get changed so go tonight atb malc

ahahaha, upto 50/60mph gusts up here the night

earthy been banned then more than one way to skin a cat ay paulus

second accounts are also against forum rules earth&hounds, remember i can see you ip address :thumbs:

earth&hounds you have just confirmed what everyone already new you are a first class twat and the website will be better of without you

WELL DONE PAULUS :toast: