pike at nostell priory

Never actually got round to fishing this place but ive heard theres some monsters in there, my brother and i used to fish a place called Fairburn ings which held a few (free fishing) but a syndicate took over that and put a few restrictions on .

fairburn ings !!!!, the place crawls with RSPB tossers

it never seems to be over fished though

in all the years we fished there we only once had the warden say something to us (fishing being cruel ect, and hed ban us all if he could) . After telling him to go away (understatement) we never got no grief again.

good for you mate and i hope you offerd him swimming lessons :D :D :D

• Like 1

Where is rairburn ings lads? Cheers

By road

Leave the A1 at junction 42 for the A63, and follow signs for Fairburn village on the A1246. Once in the village turn right at Wagon and Horses public house. At the T-junction turn right, and the visitor centre is 1.5 miles on the left.

TC

Remember fishing is at the opposite end to the visitors centre down cut lane i think they call it.

Yes you go down cut lane.then there is a big pond to your left half is owned by rspb and the other half is owned by a lad i know who will let you fish it for a few quid .

Edited by Wolfie