Well done danny mate its great to see borders doing what they was bred to do earth work & not prancing around the show ring atb cbx

chris im hoping to get another border pup next year :thumbs:

always had a soft spot for a border danny mate as my 1st working dog was a border terrier my oldest brother got me when I was 8 years old she wasn't a earthdog but an outstanding ferreting, bushing,ratting bitch my brother & that border is the reason I got into the game atb cbx
  • Like 1

I used to use my uncles border when i was a young lad, although she was slow to enter- when the penny finally dropped she had some bottle. Because she liked to get up close and wouldnt give an inch she often took a bit of stick and was retired after about 3 seasons, but she never once let her self down. Its always nice to see and hear of lads working borders, they are often overlooked as a working terrier and thats a shame because a border from proven working lines has a lot to offer.

• Like 2

out this morning dug the border bitch nice and handy a foot deep when we opened up she tried to take it out so she was lifted away and fox dispatched

couple of pics

483406_124617971032693_638031405_n.jpg

16163_124610557700101_1564073159_n.jpg

Great stuff mate, keep at it :)

• Like 1