The film links I posted - now been deleted

I seen what you put on and it Certanily has you thinking , I'm not one for Conspiracys but them 2 clips I seen opened my eyes to a Lot off issues raised , and if nothing to hide why don't those in Power want it on the Net . . Hmmmm ?

I seen what you put on and it Certanily has you thinking , I'm not one for Conspiracys but them 2 clips I seen opened my eyes to a Lot off issues raised , and if nothing to hide why don't those in Power want it on the Net . . Hmmmm ?

Who said you were allowed to think!

Yeah its all a bit scary, ive found the film elsewhere, and all in one link. If I post the thread will possibly get removed, and maybe the link gets removed quicker.

• Like 1

All I know is if she really did fear for her life she was going the wrong way about it, she was the most photograghped and reported about person in her generation who became a very loose cannon. How much more damage did she want to achieve?

I dread to think of the implications that would have followed had she continued down her chosen path, and believe me I don't condone Charlie boy, he treat her terribly but you can't tell me she had no idea what she was buying into. Be careful what you wish for?

I fell asleep to it last night good doc ,,,, 1 question if they did kill her we're they in the right or wrong ? After all she was bangin a Muslim haven't they got enough pull in the uk already ?

you do realise this docu was funded by one of the dodgiest muslims out there out there.a man who lives in this world of self granduar,who has never been allowed a british passport.lost the royal commission on harrords,because he is dodgy.the scandol of when he took harrods over.illegal break in of tiny rowlands safety deposit box in harrods.pays millions in tax,employs hundereds of people,but yet not deemed worthy of british citizenship.yes id say he holds a grudge.