3 weeks of not smoking

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven't beaten the wife/kids/dog yet and so far it's been fairly easy which is weird because the last time I was a stressed out nightmare.   I'm on the patches and this time decided not to throw out

10 months smoke free would love to have one but don't need one feel 100 times better with out them

just found this. i'm just coming up to the year. stick with it. i started with patches and an inhilator i'm off the patches but still have my little puffer just as a dummy teat . but remember and

Good on you lads....

I stopped for a 16 months a few yr back, And started a again like a cnut (Xmas time whiskey and cigars..!!), Then i stopped again this summer 10/11 days and went back again,

Dont know what it it is but just love a fag.

BUT this yr comeing is the yr iam going too give it up for good. Iam going have too be a reclouse for a month or so but i shall do it :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

just found this. i'm just coming up to the year. stick with it. :thumbs: i started with patches and an inhilator :laugh: i'm off the patches but still have my little puffer just as a dummy teat :D . but remember and be really proud of yourself and give yourself a pat on the back every now and then. and to all the fence sitters. GO FOR IT. you know you want to.

• Like 2

Iam on my 12th day without one, No nothing just woke up with a hangover laid on the couch all day till 2 oclock and relised i never had a rolly. So thought fcuk it no time like the present too stop so did... (But had a dry new-yr tho didnt fancey the temption of a beer so early on into stopping)...

So heres too a smoke free 2013 for me :thumbs:

• Like 2

Iam on my 12th day without one, No nothing just woke up with a hangover laid on the couch all day till 2 oclock and relised i never had a rolly. So thought fcuk it no time like the present too stop so did... (But had a dry new-yr tho didnt fancey the temption of a beer so early on into stopping)...

So heres too a smoke free 2013 for me :thumbs:

nice one :thumbs:

Same here I'm on me second week as I going to do some racing this year thought I'd better get myself a bit fitter plus I was just smoking for the sake of it. Already I can breath easier just got to watch the waistline now think ill get the push bike out try and build me stamina up.

Blimy I forgot about this thread :D

I recon I must be up to 7 weeks now.

I've had the odd half cigarette but I don't worry about it and the less I think about it the less I want one.

Main problem as I probably said before is the drink, if I don't drink I never smoke.

Good luck all :thumbs: