les gedge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes me laugh how so many people can have an opinion on someone they dont know and have never met. Leslie does a lot for the sport helping people by taking people out, teaching them ect. He was my ol

well ive just been scanning the dark side(pigeon watch) and noticed the wanker's have the knive's out for les again!!!! what the f**k is archie 1234 on about?? he is talking out of his arse, ive been

Walk ,Stumble along or when it gets to steep crawl lol

is this the saym les whoo sales dogs the dog pegglar les whoo wil tel yuo anyfink to sale yuo a dog

i have bought a couple of dogs off les years ago always done what hes told me truth ignore them les your a better man than em mate :thumbs: enjoy your shooting mate

Ive met and shot with Les on a couple of times, and found him to be a true gentleman, he has helped a lot of shooters on both the forums, how people can judge somebody without meeting them, with snotty comments is beyond me, in my opinion you cannot help but like him.

So carry on with the good work that you put in, helping fellow shooters Les, so dont take any notice of the narrow minded pricks on the other side mate.

funny thing is they think we are all pikeys and poachers on here :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

lol not all of you, just most. Morons everywhere I'm afraid there not just confined to PW and hunting life lol.

Spoke to les on the phone and defended him when the Shit cracked off other side of the fence. Sound enough fella in my book. Les was fairly quick to condemn when a buddy of mine started selling a few days out mind..

Karpman

funny thing is they think we are all pikeys and poachers on here :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

lol not all of you, just most. Morons everywhere I'm afraid there not just confined to PW and hunting life lol.

Spoke to les on the phone and defended him when the Shit cracked off other side of the fence. Sound enough fella in my book. Les was fairly quick to condemn when a buddy of mine started selling a few days out mind..

Karpman

karpman or mattdog49 :laugh: i deleted all your other user names you sell more stuff than B&Q :laugh:

Karpman

karpman or mattdog49 :laugh: i deleted all your other user names you sell more stuff than B&Q :laugh:

Lol Ye man have to make a living and serve the good people of the internet some nice items.

Alas though comrade I am Karpman have always been Karpman and never been here under any other alias apart from the time I signed in with me Facebook account lol.

Karpman

Karpman

Lol Ye man have to make a living and serve the good people of the internet some nice items.

Alas though comrade I am Karpman have always been Karpman and never been here under any other alias apart from the time I signed in with me Facebook account lol.

Karpman

i beg to differ unless you both share the same mobile :laugh:

Karpman

Karpman

please ask me to prove it

Karpman

Karpman

Yup has been occasions, smart phone batteries don't hold up to long. He also leeches my net from time to time as I do his. Caring is sharing you know

• Like 1

Karpman

Karpman

please ask me to prove it

Yes please do

Karpman

Karpman

Yup has been occasions, smart phone batteries don't hold up to long. He also leeches my net from time to time as I do his. Caring is sharing you know

you must be very close :laugh: