trip out to new permission

Right,had a call off spence to go and ferret on some new permission.so ferrets and dogs and the wife in car and a ride off to bridgnorth.were we met up with mark,staffyspen and tom2.it was very mild when we got there and all open land and holes all over the place.lala wasnt sure about the mark on the first one as seemed to be scent everywhere,but we thought give it a try and netted up.we sent tom2 over the fence to have a lie down,nets on ferrets in but to no avail,nobody home.so nets off and onto the next bury.lala marked again but wasnt 100 percent sure,so we had a discussion coffee and a sarnie and decided to net up,taking quite a few nets.six ferrets went down but again nobody at home.off to the next one where lala gave us a really strong mark.nets on again,toms ferrets in at the top,mine in the middle and spences at the bottom,both dogs were really marking and wouldnt move.all was quiet for some time,then dogs moved to a different hole and out bolted the first rabbit which murph scooped up it wasnt going anywhere,one in the bag.dispatched quickly net back on and as i turned around out came the next which murph caught it in the air as it hit the net that hard.ferrets down again but they had cleared that so nets off and a mooch onto the next burys.we netted up our last bury of the day which only contained a few holes,where i had chance to put one of my youngsters down for her first time.the ferrets were just in and out,youngster had a good mooch about and yet again nobody at home.so packed up and called it a day,which was pretty good timing as the heavens opened.Had a really good day and a laugh as always in great company.cheers guys.Thanks tom for the locator.dont forget lads hard one next weekend.this is tom having a lie down

post-40158-0-22678800-1355074098.jpg