east of england lurcher club

I never ran single handed with the club. I never got invited to the single handed days lol. I use to get plenty running doubled up though, probally most Saturdays till feb, then they ran off the chairmans. I think they used to run mid week as well, but I never made mid week due to work and only having one dog.

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was only doubled up until around Xmas .then more land would open up for us after the shooting . Then it was single handed . We was out 3 to 4 times a week . My dogs were nearly always knocked out i

your right there charts there certainly wasnt any rollers outside the pub at the eoecc lol. just honest hard working dog men and women enjoying their sport and watching their dogs do what they had bee

how many members on here i know of a few but be great to see just how many members of the hunting life used to belong to this once great coursing club . there were some well know coursing folk who we

I never ran single handed with the club. I never got invited to the single handed days lol. I use to get plenty running doubled up though, probally most Saturdays till feb, then they ran off the chairmans. I think they used to run mid week as well, but I never made mid week due to work and only having one dog.

Why did you need to be invited, We used to enter for the single handed days. In the same way we entered for the doubled up meetings. Been out some days when as many as 20 dogs, all ran three hares each an more. Well organised so everyone got a fare chance.

really cant see how asking about other clubs and if theres any still going is loose lips theres actually a post just gone up advertising starting a new club up .if you cant ask on here something as straightforeward as that then its time to pack it all in and just say they the antis and goverment are right . not out for a argument of any kind not my scene but i really think sometimes that its getting a bit paranoid worrying about other people that dont hunt .

really cant see how asking about other clubs and if theres any still going is loose lips theres actually a post just gone up advertising starting a new club up .if you cant ask on here something as straightforeward as that then its time to pack it all in and just say they the antis and goverment are right . not out for a argument of any kind not my scene but i really think sometimes that its getting a bit paranoid worrying about other people that dont hunt .

well said

If i were a member of the East of England club (which I aint and never was) The last place of earth I would write anything about it would be on here.................................

It was only doubled up until around Xmas .then more land would open up for us after the shooting . Then it was single handed . We was out 3 to 4 times a week . My dogs were nearly always

knocked out in the first or 2nd round of the doubles but it got them fit at a time When I did not have 1 farm to my name . They was excellent days before the ban .no bragging , no short slips , no mobile phones going off . Just a thoroughly

good day out with like minded people. And there was some excellent dogs .

Hard to read that without a tinge of jealousy. It boils my blood that we pay the fat thieving b*****ds who deemed these sporting occasions illegal, sigh. You guys are lucky to have such fond memories.

• Like 1

If i were a member of the East of England club (which I aint and never was) The last place of earth I would write anything about it would be on here.................................

Then why do you come here? There are good people and bad on here like everywhere.

• Like 1