HFT Shooting At Old Down Pursuits HFT Club With Pianoman, Davy, Si and Helen.

Aww that's lovely of her Ron, bless her. Haha! Wait til Helen reads I'm a David Soul lookalike! A lot better than what a Philipino friend of the lads thought I was on the Youtube comments!

Well on behalf of Helen and me mate, here's to a very Happy 44th Wedding Anniversary to you and Mrs Tron with a glass of Burgundy I'm just enjoying -CHEERS TO YOU BOTH :thumbs: !

Simon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well said Simon, My wife was hearing me laughing at some of the cruel banter being expressed on here and on clocking your avatar said--Whoes that chap with the shades? Its not David Soul is it? No jo

She currently googling rifles and pellets like a veteran. Helen is one of those people like, when they get hold of something, they don't stop. She's seriously been smitten. I asked her had she had any

Hi there,   In this episode of VerminHuntersTV I make the 2 ½ hour drive down south to meet up with Davy, Chaz, Phil, Pianoman and his good lady Helen for a days HFT shooting at Old Down Pursuits HF

Posted Images

Whats going on? A bit sad when someone takes offence at obvious banter and chucks their dummy out the pram. I am shutting down for tonight as I said earlier Me and my Dear wife have been married 44 years today. G,nite all. Ron. OOPS , posted seconds after Simon. Thanks very much for your kind comments Simon my friend . G,nite. Ron.

Edited by Tron

Well said Simon, My wife was hearing me laughing at some of the cruel banter being expressed on here and on clocking your avatar said--Whoes that chap with the shades? Its not David Soul is it? No joke. Methinks another visit back to Specsavers for her!! :yes: Only joking Bud. Me and my wife have been married 44 years today. and I am sinking a few tinnies in celebration. Cheers everyone. Ron. :yes:

Congratulations Ron & Mrs Ron :thumbs:

• Like 2

Well thank you friends, for your kind responses to my amature posts, the friends who know me and my dear wifes ailments and the 80 mile round trip hospital visits are a bit of a bind for us every two weeks or so but I love my wife more than life itself. so its all good. So thank you guys for your comments. Old Ron. (Tron

Awoke at 6.35am, late for me, I dont normally have a lie in but I was p****d last night. :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Tron
  • Like 2

how does a day out at hft,posted by si turn in to me MAYBE LOOSING A GOOD FRIEND[webby],f**k THE THL ime off.and i mean it.lesson learnt the hard way,LADS keep your mouth shut,jungle drums and all that.

Come on the Chaz you know you always have a mate in me and you can always use my shoulder to cry on.

I love this section of the forum, it's all you pi55 takers that keep me entertained for hours...... LOL

Well done everyone, especially Helen with that great score. It's really great to see as often as it is for like minded people meeting up to partake in an activitey they love. Si great filming, I've ofter tried to explain to mates what HFT is about and the vid goes a long way to show the sort of distances and obsticals we're up against on these courses.

Well done all, ATVB, Andy

PS - Very sexy looking rifle you were zero'ing there Davy, very sexy indeed....... :icon_redface:

• Like 2

Hi Andyz'

Thanks for the kind word there fella. Your a Wiltshireman I see! Helen is a Wiltshire lass! The goal will be to get Helen to be able to confidently tackle an HFT course with a spring rifle. Anyone who can do that will improve their shooting no end. Old Downs is a great HFT training ground with most of its targets are challenging to put it mildly, but I'm sure you will have been over and shot the course yourself!

Thanks again Andy. Hope to see you with us when we get together there again sometime :thumbs:

Simon

Its 'character building' mate lol

Tell ya what, I'll buy you a pint or two on sunday to make it up to you

Cheers, wurz

you can stick that! where the sun dont shine!!

in all seriousness, the original comment was just meant as an of the cuff funny and not to cause you any offence mate. if i overstepped the mark then i'm genuinely sorry davy, i think way too much of you to mean to properly p*** you off buddy.

cheers, wurz

• Like 2

Cheers, wurz

in all seriousness, the original comment was just meant as an of the cuff funny and not to cause you any offence mate. if i overstepped the mark then i'm genuinely sorry davy, i think way too much of you to mean to properly p*** you off buddy.

cheers, wurz

I dont think he took it as you were having a go John.

Mr T just like to get people with his Hook Line Sinker (HLS) sketch ;) . He does it to me all the time :thumbs: .

Si.

Cheers, wurz

cheers, wurz

Oh want to be friends now !

lets see how big i can make it?

H.L.S :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

i love it when a plan comes together :laugh:

no hard feelings taken buddy :boogy:

Edited by davyt63
  • Like 3

Phewww! This bloody computer banter business can get a bit scary when two close mates I care a great deal about, suddenly start taking what reads like offence to eachother!

I'd give owt' to be with you this Sunday and have a pint or few after the shooting! :thumbs:

Simon

• Like 1

Phewww! This bloody computer banter business can get a bit scary when two close mates I care a great deal about, suddenly start taking what reads like offence to eachother!

I'd give owt' to be with you this Sunday and have a pint or few after the shooting! :thumbs:

Simon

hi Simon

C'mon down buddy,you know it makes sense buddy :thumbs:

i just reel em in :laugh: :laugh: its to easy! to many sensitive lads on here :laugh:

• Like 1