TOMO

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im in northen ireland only if i was closer

Got 4 hobs here looking for homes, there this years kits 6 month old now.   There's one silver, medium sized hob,,,, and 3 polcat coloured , 2 of these are small type,the other is more medium sized,

They look very vicious types to me I wouldn't trust them around children that big one could take kid in one sitting .............

Posted Images

If i had space Tomo i would have loved to have taken the two smaller hobs as next year i can see these two smaller albino's i have running out of steam. As it stands i have two big experienced poley hobs getting no work at present. (More for the quickfire no nets on the shallow upland warrens.).

Also a litter of 4 yet to try, albino's, 3 jills and 1 hob.

Just out of a matter of interest, what have you kept back this year feller?

I've kept 3 Jill's, brim.. 2 sisters , and 1 half sister different mother ,, I was toying with the idea of keeping another hob, but if these lads want them I'm happy to let them go.

Course ile kick myself if owt happens to my old hob,,,lol

Ive done the same this week mate...thinned out my pack down to 4 jills. . .all working and all getting along nicely.

Whoever gets any of these little ferts off Tomo will be very happy..there from good stock and they were well reared and handled... LOL.