scrap yard

[quote name=jo54' timestamp='1354574902'

post='2928546]

no fix a bo ..............................................means cash sending my freinds driving liscence away tomorrow to that and away we go :tongue2:

:tongue2::boogy:

Enjoy it while you can mate at the last meeting down here there keen on getting this last loophole

closed by feb,were not paying cash regardless now it's just aggro

Just to clarify had an email from BMRA sent to us

today about the no fixed abode on tv yesterday,nobody can be paid cash full stop end off.

So that's that then lol

lol are you really that naive to believe that no one will pay cash on scrap??? someone will offer instant cash on scrap at a reduced

price...........save it up and weigh it in when the price goes up..........making more money than before and all thanks to the new law............... ;)

Really you think I'm naive haha

Toters have got big mouths and always brag where the cash is coming from 5 yards have had the cozzas round and been shut this week,if you find a couple of quid being paid keep your gob shut or it will go sharp ish.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well if it stops c**ts prying the brass from war memorials im all for it.

Shame that, now all the tax dodging scrap men are gonna have to chip in to the system like the rest of us.....

I dont mind em at all. I leave my rubbish outside and its gone in 20 minutea...saves me a trip to the tip and getting nails in my fecking tyres