Sign in to follow this  
stabba

LIGHTFORCE BLITZ HEAD

Light Force Blitz Head Wanted

Not the whole lamp JUST THE HEAD

Anyone got 1 spare in good nick PM me and i'll buy it if its priced right or the whole lamp at a decent price

atb stabba

Anyone got 1 spare in good nick PM me and i'll buy it if its priced right

atb stabba

Priced right ?????????????????, you meant to say, if its brand new, for f**k all (inc postage) you'll have it for free ????, sound a bit more realistic methinks Thrushy ?

:D

Anyone got 1 spare in good nick PM me and i'll buy it if its priced right

atb stabba

Priced right ?????????????????, you meant to say, if its brand new, for f**k all (inc postage) you'll have it for free ????, sound a bit more realistic methinks Thrushy ?

:D

TAFFY......CATALOGUE MONEY NOW.....or your names goin in the shop window.....AGAIN :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stabba ive got 1 but you aint having it lol

post-52744-0-37102200-1354908180.jpg

Put it on the floor mick and jump up and down on it shoutting "stabba ya f*****g b*****d, buy a new one ya tramp" :boogy: :boogy: smashing it to pieces............and reeeelax :haha::lol:

• Like 1

Put it on the floor mick and jump up and down on it shoutting "stabba ya f*****g b*****d, buy a new one ya tramp" :boogy: :boogy: smashing it to pieces............and reeeelax :haha::lol:

Catalogue money still not recieved.........Send the kids bikes back please if you cant pay for em........poor mites..nowt for crimbo...again :huh::laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

catalogue money ?????, get a real job ya sponging c**t :D , give something back to the economy ffs....glass blower my f****n arse :feck: , f****n parasite if i ever saw one :signthankspin:

• Like 1

just thort i'd reply to this post new here but i have one of them lightforce lamps it has the whole lamp and wire but no battery you can have it free of charge, not sure if this is a old add but just trying to help.

Sign in to follow this