Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

freddy took his first steps to recovery tonite after the weekend still a bit sore though try to get a pic of gwen on here

Pulled a few muscles in them boulders, told you it would be three days :whistling: he'll be up and bouncing tomorrow... arrange with Alun and we'll have an afternoon rattle some red ones around.. :victory:

freddy took his first steps to recovery tonite after the weekend still a bit sore though try to get a pic of gwen on here

Pulled a few muscles in them boulders, told you it would be three days :whistling: he'll be up and bouncing tomorrow... arrange with Alun and we'll have an afternoon rattle some red ones around.. :victory:

ok i'll sort one evening next week you'll have to get the baldy mr evans to come to and you can take some pics of the family tree of beddys spk swn

ok i'll sort one evening next week you'll have to get the baldy mr evans to come to and you can take some pics of the family tree of beddys spk swn

Text Talk... :big_boss: tut tut Coco !!!

Picked up the houndX's today... seem to have settled in a bit...

Milly IS having pups !!! or she got wind !! :clapper::clapper:

082-5.jpg

041-6.jpg

051-7.jpg

058-5.jpg

Tag, Milly and my two new recruits this morning.... coco was there somewhere..

041-7.jpg

050-4.jpg

051-8.jpg

053-8.jpg

p.s. the fox was shot whilst flushing, nothing like entering young dogs the day after you have them... they were a bit bemused by it all, still young and plenty more to come this season...

Another successfull day SJ how did the new ones do nose,drive appreciate its still early days but whats your feeling ?

They're still finding their feet, having been kenneled for best part of their lives I think just getting out and seeing different sights and sounds, bogs, streams, ponds, brambles etc is doing them the world of good....

Had a mooch tonight with Alun1960, Coco of here and my mate Mr Evans.. lots of dogs, 11 in total, just took my three pups as Tag and Milly bit under the weather...

Clean Dogs...

007-8.jpg

009-13.jpg

010-14.jpg

012-11.jpg

Doing a bit of work and getting there feet dirty, reed beds and brambles were the order of the day.... took them on an assault course as Coco likes to tell me everytime he comes down, won't find quarry on football pitches I tell him.. :whistling:

013-10.jpg

014-7.jpg

015-8.jpg

021-10.jpg

022-17.jpg

025-11.jpg

026-11.jpg

037-9.jpg

Alun's dog Seamus, done well hell of a good nose on him, managed to pop out a red one out of the reed beds, gives good voice, If Coco had listened to me the lurchers might have had a look at it dissapearing THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BRAMBLES up the hedge line... :big_boss:

032-14.jpg

034-11.jpg

035-9.jpg

042-6.jpg

044-7.jpg

couple of posing shots

058-7.jpg

059-6.jpg

060-8.jpg

some more

046-5.jpg

050-6.jpg

053-10.jpg

052-8.jpg

I enjoyed the mooch about SJ, next time we will be in the right place ! Well impressed with the houndX pups, handy types for the cover work! A good get together of dogs for a stroll around your patch, holds some stuff aswell. Off to clean the thick black mud off boots, wellies next time !Cheers to yourself and Mr Evans .