Yukon Men.......

They will just .22 it in the head, they all carry them.

Ah right. Earlier on in the series (1st or 2nd episode) they caught a wolverine and chapped it on the head first so he could get a steady clean shot with the 22 in the back of the head. I assumed they used the snare on the lynx because knocking it on the head would have been harder with a lynx fighting like that.

Anybody else watched season 1?

Follows the village of Tanana in the Yukon. Proper subsistence survival living! It follows a few familys through the year, fur trapping for their income, hunting for meat, fishing for winter food and their dogs feed, collecting drift wood and more. They hunt black bear, grizzly, wolf, lynx, wolverine, beaver etc etc! Even shows how dangerous their world is when one man doesn't make it home from the annual goose shoot and how their community deal with such a tragedy.

Best series I have watched in a long time but i don't think it's shown in the UK. Probably far to real and brutal for most the fannies in Britain to deal with.

I havn't seen the programme but i have a pen friend who lives in the Yukon,he often tells me about hunting bears,and about wolves attacking farm stock,it sounds like a place where men are men and women are glad of it . :thumbs:
  • Like 2

Nice one cheers will have a search for it

I've been watching it through XBMC mate, you have to go on the site and download the programme/software and then you are able to search/watch all sorts. I'm affraid I'm not very clued up on these things. I'm sure it'll be on any of the 'file sharing' website. Graham might be able to help you out with where he is watching it?

Nice one cheers will have a search for it

I've been watching it through XBMC mate, you have to go on the site and download the programme/software and then you are able to search/watch all sorts. I'm affraid I'm not very clued up on these things. I'm sure it'll be on any of the 'file sharing' website. Graham might be able to help you out with where he is watching it?

thats spot on mate will have a look or will get my mate to sort it for me I'm not great on computers lol