turbo & troy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only person who knows that for sure is mr gould himself but be carefull as the old school breeders\dealers are fond of telling you what you want to hear especially when the pound note is in the equati

clean spade come out of your bubble you well know that the most common and consistant workers in most decent digging lads kennells are black dogs or dogs down out of these type of dogs be they red cho

Brightmoore ive sat and read your pointless questioning,the best bitch ever went to the usa was scratch,you already know this. You also have a yard full of dogs off ken gould direct,Gypo,thatch,Ken,a

there was also a sister of troy and turbo by the name of nan a top class bitch who proved herself in the field many times i never personally seen her dug but the lads i know that seen her dug all rated her highly also seen troy and turbo in the flesh nice big strong dogs who grafted what everway they were bred it seemed to work out ok !

• Like 1

only person who knows that for sure is mr gould himself but be carefull as the old school breeders\dealers are fond of telling you what you want to hear especially when the pound note is in the equation but the dogs you mentioned were very good dogs and mr gould produced many good dogs and if everybody is honest put the black dog on the map along with a few other breeders but credit must also go to the digging lads who got these terriers and bred them among themselves to work and work only not caring for the pound as these small kennells of dogs all over the country is what has kept the black dog working not like the russells lakie s borders etc that got mass produced for pounds and rossettes with no reguard for there main purpose work so i say keep the black dogs ugly and grafting there s enough pretty pretenders without anymore .

• Like 12

there was also a sister of troy and turbo by the name of nan a top class bitch who proved herself in the field many times i never personally seen her dug but the lads i know that seen her dug all rated her highly also seen troy and turbo in the flesh nice big strong dogs who grafted what everway they were bred it seemed to work out ok !

NAN was an outstanding grafting bitch. :thumbs: