dispatch vs expert

I've got a Dispatch: brilliant vehicle. I've got mine kitted out with built in terrier boxes and dog cages at the back, the middle is empty for large items, but the cages come out completely if I need to transport a bed or sofa. Quite economical, and although my MOT man hates them, says their rubbish, touch wood mine has never been any problem: O2 reg and still going strong. (Each time I take it in for MOT I remind him of what he thinks of them, and though he tries his best to find something wrong, he can't: fingers crossed I haven't jinxed it by saying this! :blink::laugh: )

The body is galvanised too, so no sign of rust anywhere, even where the odd knock has taken the paint off a few years back. I love it: drives like a good 'un, very easy, power steering, but don't get the underpowered version: stick with the nearly 2 litre one: there are more engine sizes available now that there were when I bought mine, so I don't know all the sizes there are, but the smaller engines were very sluggish and underpowered at the time.

Just my experience of the van.

identical

:thumbs:

Not a bad van older ones were a bit slow but good on fuel twin side loading doors made life easier

cheers mate do you know from what year they started getting better??

I've got a Dispatch: brilliant vehicle. I've got mine kitted out with built in terrier boxes and dog cages at the back, the middle is empty for large items, but the cages come out completely if I need to transport a bed or sofa. Quite economical, and although my MOT man hates them, says their rubbish, touch wood mine has never been any problem: O2 reg and still going strong. (Each time I take it in for MOT I remind him of what he thinks of them, and though he tries his best to find something wrong, he can't: fingers crossed I haven't jinxed it by saying this! :blink::laugh: )

The body is galvanised too, so no sign of rust anywhere, even where the odd knock has taken the paint off a few years back. I love it: drives like a good 'un, very easy, power steering, but don't get the underpowered version: stick with the nearly 2 litre one: there are more engine sizes available now that there were when I bought mine, so I don't know all the sizes there are, but the smaller engines were very sluggish and underpowered at the time.

Just my experience of the van.

thanks for taking the time to reply, a mate has the dispatch and my uncle is thinking about the expert. i told him the dispatch is a cracking wee van and doesnt seem to be a bad van. to which he replied that you always have 1 that will run well and the other 99% may be not worth scrap value. he's had pug's (205 / 405 / 406) for a good while now and never really had a problem with them thats why he was swaying for the expert. so thats where i thought i may aswel ask on here.

:thumbs:

The Fiat Scudo is the same van as well.......Dispatch/Expert/Scudo all came off the production line as the same van,just badged up different........the old shaped ones are knocking on now,for a tiny bit more money get a Connect......or a bit more money again a vw Caddy........

The Fiat Scudo is the same van as well.......Dispatch/Expert/Scudo all came off the production line as the same van,just badged up different........the old shaped ones are knocking on now,for a tiny bit more money get a Connect......or a bit more money again a vw Caddy........

I was carrying out a pre delivery inspection on a brand spanking new fiat scudo and it had a Peugeot steering wheel cover lol, as said all the same van, much as the fiat 500 and new ford ka share the same chassis and engines. :thumbs:

both same vans just differant badges as skycat says get a turbo version as non turbo very slow and flat campared to turbo version .ps got a r reg non turbo twin side loader for sale now r reg £695 ovno newish mot .if anyone is looking for a van pm me .peugeot export .

I was carrying out a pre delivery inspection on a brand spanking new fiat scudo and it had a Peugeot steering wheel cover lol, as said all the same van, much as the fiat 500 and new ford ka share the same chassis and engines. :thumbs:

:D I can believe it....used to sell a lot of vans remember sending one out by mistake once that had 3 different badges on it where the lads had swapped bits from different vans its the same with the Vauxhall Vivaro/Renault Traffic and the Nissan one i forget the name of it now but likewise all the same van.......quite handy in some ways :thumbs:

:D I can believe it....used to sell a lot of vans remember sending one out by mistake once that had 3 different badges on it where the lads had swapped bits from different vans its the same with the Vauxhall Vivaro/Renault Traffic and the Nissan one i forget the name of it now but likewise all the same van.......quite handy in some ways :thumbs:

Sure it's the primaster and the kubistar is like the kangoo? Or the other way around!! :laugh: