• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is mine mate  

but i do like a good russell.though.     best of both worlds

from a bit back and one my lad has his name on

Posted Images

who would pay for that bible, i have a copy if i can find it out i will post it.as said its 15 yrs out of date

mate im a sad git wat reads everything i can by brian plummer and plummer terriers have done since i was a youngin,one of the best ive read so far was omega.

not botherd if some of his storys wernt compleatly true.and if you find your copy i could swap it for some other terrier or lurcher book also got a shit load of old edrd mags you could have.

atb

sean

alright bud,the plummer bible was reprinted in 2006 as a book form,you can get it from tideline books for ten quid,i'm like yourself have most of plummers books find them all very good read,stopped me making a lot of mistakes as a young hunter back in the day.happy hunting my friend.
  • Like 1

j dog. I wud do sum research on them look for what you want in the dog.. A plummer wud be my 1st choice of any terrier. But that is my opinion. I have 6 just added another to the pack over the weekend. I had a caped dog pup out of brown bears brier and sired by pinsley ace. I do a lot of ratting with mine. Good for that and they pack well for me.. I have 2 registerd with the pta and i have 4 that i havent registerd. But know there breeding. Atb just take your time and dont rush into buying 1.

j dog. I wud do sum research on them look for what you want in the dog.. A plummer wud be my 1st choice of any terrier. But that is my opinion. I have 6 just added another to the pack over the weekend. I had a caped dog pup out of brown bears brier and sired by pinsley ace. I do a lot of ratting with mine. Good for that and they pack well for me.. I have 2 registerd with the pta and i have 4 that i havent registerd. But know there breeding. Atb just take your time and dont rush into buying 1.

Thanks mate ive been looking Into them and they seem right for me but I won't rush things :thumbs:

Hi guys, i have a Norfolk terrier x JRT he is my first terrier and is a great busher and ratter, i remember the 2nd time we went ratting he caught 23 just by himself, to be honest it was the best day of my life! :toast: the only downside is that he is so small he can fit through stock fence so he covers a lot of distance. i will get some pics up tomorrow :yes:

• Like 2