JUST LOCAL

Went out last night with LC and his half cross beddy grey Gyp and my collie cross Billy, ended up with 14 rabbits and 6 partridge ( the partridge were hunted up and taken just before dusk on permission, as it would be illegal to take them with the aid of a light ). With billy taking 7 bunnies and 2 partridge and gyp taking 7 conies and 4 partridge. A very wet and muddy night, the fields were hard work. Not a bad bag for local. All in all a good night in good company and that is what its all about. :thumbs: Cheers

00217.jpg

• Like 4

Nice little mixed bag there fellahs....... Keep at em

How's your dogs shoulder now FL ...?

To be honest T, he aint running quite 100%. It seems to be playing him up, as he seems to be hanging back a bit on the turn and not quite at tight as he should be. He as been under the vets guidance and has improved, but am still not happy. While we was out last night LC picked up on it. We will have to see fella, cheers. :thumbs: Atb

To be honest T, he aint running quite 100%. It seems to be playing him up, as he seems to be hanging back a bit on the turn and not quite at tight as he should be. He as been under the vets guidance and has improved, but am still not happy. While we was out last night LC picked up on it. We will have to see fella, cheers. :thumbs: Atb

FFS....!!

Had mine up too the bone the other wk, He's the same torn sholder and little broken bone in his front foot and bag legs streched or what ever compansateing for his sholder or what ever it was so we'll see what he's like in an other few wks...

Hope your is back too himself in no time matey....

FFS....!!

Had mine up too the bone the other wk, He's the same torn sholder and little broken bone in his front foot and bag legs streched or what ever compansateing for his sholder or what ever it was so we'll see what he's like in an other few wks...

Cheers pal, i only keep the one dog and when there out of action its a mare, especially when its the start of the season when it happens and you get some sport in. But thats the doggin game for you. Hope yours gets right soon geezer :thumbs: Cheers atb

FFS....!!

Cheers pal, i only keep the one dog and when there out of action its a mare, especially when its the start of the season when it happens and you want to get some sport in. But thats the doggin game for you. Hope yours gets right soon geezer :thumbs: Cheers atb

Nice bag.

Often toyed with keeping just one dog but couldnt handle staying in if it got injured so keep staying with the two.

I used to keep a few earth dogs and do a bit of digging plus my runners, but these days just have the one lurcher on and get out with him. I run my own business and work six days a week, so its hard enough finding enough solid graft for one runner rather than being a collector of dogs as some are :thumbs: Cheers atb
  • Like 2