flintoff from lords to the ring

Guest bullterrier

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the man raises £££££££££ for alder hey kids hospital good luck to him in any thing he does

Don't worry boys , they have told the BBBOC that he will be fighting Audley Harrison thats why they gave him the ok with his licence :)

I didnt know google gave out opinions but at least let me know what it is im supposed to be googling !!

why not if hes fit

In all fairness so what if he,s fit................David Haye is fit as a fiddle but he still wont get a game for Man Utd on saturday !!..................What skills/talent has he got ?.....What are his qualities as a fighter ?......What level has he been fighting amateur at to enable him to be good enough to turn pro ?

Virtually anyone can get fit..............very few people can get a pro boxing licence though.

I heard tyson fury has been picked for ashes

be out for a duck then :whistling:

why not if hes fit

In all fairness so what if he,s fit................David Haye is fit as a fiddle but he still wont get a game for Man Utd on saturday !!..................What skills/talent has he got ?.....What are his qualities as a fighter ?......What level has he been fighting amateur at to enable him to be good enough to turn pro ?

Virtually anyone can get fit..............very few people can get a pro boxing licence though.

I heard tyson fury has been picked for ashes

be out for a duck then :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Think it's an absolute farce,the guy(seems a nice fella)through the power of celebrity,gets top of the bill,sells out a big venue and makes plenty of gelt in the process by beating easy pickings. He'll have a few fights,nothing to take him out of his comfort zone,then quits, when theres men out there dedicated there lives too the boxing and will never earn in a career what this guy gets out of a few fights. Nothing would surprise me where WEE Barry was concerned. Happy Jack,that kid was reared in England,as far as I'm concerned he belongs to you's,he ain't no Irishman.