keep or get rid

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye a bark collar on a dog coursing ffs..get real....Flying over the field..yap..shock..dog loses balance at the shock..potential dead dog..fcukin idiots

I'm trying to be polite here, BUT, FFS: have you actually got a brain?   Yes, dog may stop barking, but its 100% guaranteed to stop dog chasing as well: do the math! Dog chases, gets zapped, dog st

Did the guy explain why he put Harrier into the mix ? Seems a very strange choice, as it just about guarantee that the pups will have a good chance of opening up ! Also, I would be very unhappy if I

Posted Images

I'd assume most hound cross longdogs or lurcher, are bred mainly for daytime hunting-up over open land, or drawing cover/woodland, and make awesome dogs as part of a team of lurchers.

Like skycat said, as its already treading down the failed lamp dog road, maybe try putting it to a more suitable job? Do you have mountain/hill permision, as this land usually needs a dog with nose and stamina, might do a great job there?

• Like 2

had it happen with a wheaten cross i had i let it go 3 times and got rid.he was a good rabbit dog so a lad off here took him for rabbits which he never barked on just foxes

Don't you think that barking on rabbits, is a "yapper", whereas barking on a fox is a "jacker" ? :thumbs:

Cheers.

no that is defo not the case.as he is doing them no problem :thumbs:

Not on about your dog mate ! I was replying to Mr Scents post. :thumbs:

Cheers.

oh right my bad :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 1

I'd assume most hound cross longdogs or lurcher, are bred mainly for daytime hunting-up over open land, or drawing cover/woodland, and make awesome dogs as part of a team of lurchers.

Like skycat said, as its already treading down the failed lamp dog road, maybe try putting it to a more suitable job? Do you have mountain/hill permision, as this land usually needs a dog with nose and stamina, might do a great job there?

i might be out tomorrow day if not one of the days i will try put up a vid of him hunting on nose to ground i have been getting stick asking me am i bringing my dog out for the sunday hunt to run with the pack :laugh:
  • Like 2

had it happen with a wheaten cross i had i let it go 3 times and got rid.he was a good rabbit dog so a lad off here took him for rabbits which he never barked on just foxes

indeed pal hence why i gave him as a rabbit dog .but hasnt diggers dog barked on other game too

Don't you think that barking on rabbits, is a "yapper", whereas barking on a fox is a "jacker" ? :thumbs:

Cheers.

by the sounds of it digger,you can keep it,, first you must give it to floyd :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who also should be called digger

he will then try shock ,, no sorry,, a squirty water coller that will work in the wind and rain.

this place cracks me up

good luck with the dog fella ;) .

i might be out tomorrow day if not one of the days i will try put up a vid of him hunting on nose to ground i have been getting stick asking me am i bringing my dog out for the sunday hunt to run with the pack :laugh:

you should give him a go with the pack he might catch one for them :laugh:

you should give him a go with the pack he might catch one for them :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::yes::thumbs: