Firearms advice

First off you have to ask yourself, WHY do I want a semi auto as opposed to a bolt action.

If you can come up with a good reason then fine, get one, if not get a bolt, accuracy wise they are never as good but the difference is seldom worth talking about. They are harder to clean and more ammo fussy, and the odds are you will use twice as much ammo for no extra return, just because you can!

I have both, and in honesty I can say my Magtech 7022 is great, accuracy is all I need for the field, it has proved very reliable and is very light, but it doesn't come out very often in anger, more for fun!

post-10759-0-64485900-1353405881_thumb.jpg

i had a camo version of that with a shorter barrell carnt remember the name of the maker now :hmm:

Mine is the Magtech 7022 made by CBC in Brazil but its the same as the Mossberg 702, just £100 cheaper, mine only cost £150 BRAND new last December, Threaded and complete with iron sights!

One or two other variations about! :thumbs:

mossberg plinkster rings a bell, used it out the motor as it was so small, carnt remeber what i paid but it wasn`t alot, i think highland outdoors were doing them, this one had a very short barrell and came screw cut. simular to this one, great fun to be honest :laugh:

post-896-0-28415800-1353426601_thumb.jpg

mossberg plinkster rings a bell, used it out the motor as it was so small, carnt remeber what i paid but it wasn`t alot, i think highland outdoors were doing them, this one had a very short barrell and came screw cut. simular to this one, great fun to be honest :laugh:

post-10759-0-90344100-1353427075_thumb.jpg

Mine straight out of the box, note the similarities! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by Deker

First off you have to ask yourself, WHY do I want a semi auto as opposed to a bolt action.

If you can come up with a good reason then fine, get one, if not get a bolt, accuracy wise they are never as good but the difference is seldom worth talking about. They are harder to clean and more ammo fussy, and the odds are you will use twice as much ammo for no extra return, just because you can!

I have both, and in honesty I can say my Magtech 7022 is great, accuracy is all I need for the field, it has proved very reliable and is very light, but it doesn't come out very often in anger, more for fun!

post-10759-0-64485900-1353405881_thumb.jpg

i had a camo version of that with a shorter barrell carnt remember the name of the maker now :hmm:

Mine is the Magtech 7022 made by CBC in Brazil but its the same as the Mossberg 702, just £100 cheaper, mine only cost £150 BRAND new last December, Threaded and complete with iron sights!

One or two other variations about! :thumbs:

post-10759-0-90344100-1353427075_thumb.jpg

Mine straight out of the box, note the similarities! :thumbs: :thumbs:

the only thing that worried me a little was the aluminium slide, but to be fair it was just as accurate and reliable as my old brno :thumbs:
I often wonder how many people that automatically just say "don't get a semi auto there sh*t get a bolt action" have actually owned one? (Obviously I exclude people that have commented on this thread that they have)

Never owned one, never will. Shot one, wouldn't group less than 4 inches I think at 50 yards, didn't try it at 100, didn't think it'd hit the A4 page. Tried about 7 different types of ammo in it. Told the young lad to bring it back and throw it in over the counter at the twat that sold him it. Pure piece of sh1t, he'd have been better off buying a shotgun.

Agree that sounds like a dog, don't blame the concept though it was just a bad rifle/scope. I don't target shoot with it but when zeroing at 100 yards its usually around 2" grouping which is fine for bunnies.

It was, and it wasn't so bad only it was bought between three brothers and the poor lad that brought it to me wanted a BA in the first place.

Just my personal opinion but in any rifle I want no more than an inch group shooting at targets at 100 yards as it's not always one get's as steady or as much time when out in the field.

ive got a annie in the sales section. hada genuine 300 rounds down it, got two 10 shot mags which are the best part of £45 to £50 each.

rifle is ambi stock right bolt, 14 inch vrmint barrel. smooth bolt and great trigger, 525 posted to your rfd in a little hard case. so the rifle wont get knocked about.

well you can get cz's which are just as accurate the annies hold there money and are a great bit of kit.

im only selling as im going to try and buy a switch barrel 22lr 17 mach 2