Thanks lads

Was out with the beagles last sunday,they had a hunt straight away and had fox to ground straight away, dug to one of the lads black dog at .6 a good start to the day. Had another good hunt for an hour and half after that, we said we would try one small spot after that that always holds a fox or 2, after a hunt of about half an hour the beagles went quite in the cover so let of my black dog to join them. After searching the area with the box there was no location of the dog, one of the lads gave a shout up that he had found some of the dogs digging at the mouth of a burrow we didnt know was there so i started to wonder if i turned on the collor. There was no sound out of the burrow so i left the lads to sus it out while i went the far side of the cover where theres a small quarry, and sure as f**k the box started beebing, i got him at 3.7 and got on the radio to the lads to fill them in.the dog went missing about 3, we started digging at 330 and we got in to him at 630. The dog is 2 since end of july and it's his 6th dig of the season, it was a good test for the dog which he passed with flylng colours. So just want to say thanks to all the lads out with us that day who were only to happy to take a turn on the shovel.

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...