Huntsman in court over racist charges

It prob went to court due to a witness who was in his garden, and is affiliated to neither side.

I reckon so, when it's one side against another there's usually enough bitterness on display to get a lot of nothing done. But bring in an independent witness and that could change everything.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the huntsman get's arrested for racial abuse but the sabs don't? Makes perfect sense that, only white people are racist everbody knows that.

He was arrested when the anti hunting group told the police of the alleged racist slur, Jesus Christ, walk up to plod and tell them a sab assaulted you (more serious in my book) they won't give you th

I take it he's not a very good huntsman then? which pack is he with?

It prob went to court due to a witness who was in his garden, and is affiliated to neither side.

I reckon so, when it's one side against another there's usually enough bitterness on display to get a lot of nothing done. But bring in an independent witness and that could change everything.

The "independent" witness is a well known anti that is hated by the rest of the locals in the village where the meet was being held :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

• Like 1
Guest Leveller

It's got nothing to do with the MFHA they can't discipline him

[/quot :laugh: : its a joke john terry got a eight match ban and disiplined by the fa then rio would not shake his hand humour :icon_eek:

Oh we'll I apologise then I've never heard of John Terry sorry

It's got nothing to do with the MFHA they can't discipline him

[/quot :laugh: : its a joke john terry got a eight match ban and disiplined by the fa then rio would not shake his hand humour :icon_eek:

Oh we'll I apologise then I've never heard of John Terry sorry

You've missed nothing :thumbs: