• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Different pup, id do the 4hr trip... I often travel that distance just to visit family

make the jorney take all the pups and shoot them

uru-You know its a different pup...your gut has been tellin you all along what the truth is. They could have sorted it out with a new pic in seconds, but they didnt. I cant imgine not wanting to driv

Posted Images

I've just looked again on my computer and for me it's the same pup, the white smuge is lower than the chest and you can see the white band tailing of to the pups right hand side a little higher.

As for the second picture looking like a choc, i can tell you that i've got chocs that look black on some pictures and visa versa.

Truth is you need to go to put your mind at rest, but i'de say it's the same one, it's even got the fleck of white on the chin and it's got a very distinctive mush, all things i couldn't make out right on my phone.

Edited by GOBSHITE

Definitely a different pup. They know it's a 4 hr drive. F**k them and let it go. Two things will happen. Bitch bred to was garbage anyway and the pups won't be worth shit or they will come to you hat in hand asking to breed again or paperwork.

Not worth the trouble. What goes around comes around.

Lesson learned, apply to next time....

Atb,

D

Im pretty sure its not the same pup.The chest white dont match,no matter what angle im looking.

But,a couple more things confirm it for me,like not hearing back after I confirmed that no,i didnt think it the same.and other little intangibles im recalling.

But with Thankgiving coming and work etc,it will bs abit before I can check it out.Ah well,i have a friend who says "GOD dont like ugly",so we'll see.Thanks folks.

Ps:sharp pups tho,especially that black

Uru

ahh well ive just been used and now ime getting laughed at ,,, get down there mate get ye pup of them the scruffy c**ts

Im pretty sure its not the same pup.The chest white dont match,no matter what angle im looking.

But,a couple more things confirm it for me,like not hearing back after I confirmed that no,i didnt think it the same.and other little intangibles im recalling.

But with Thankgiving coming and work etc,it will bs abit before I can check it out.Ah well,i have a friend who says "GOD dont like ugly",so we'll see.Thanks folks.

Ps:sharp pups tho,especially that black

Uru

ahh well ive just been used and now ime getting laughed at ,,, get down there mate get ye pup of them the scruffy c**ts

i agree, i like people to have good principles and i would be getting over to their place, they are trying to take the piss

• Like 1

uru-You know its a different pup...your gut has been tellin you all along what the truth is. They could have sorted it out with a new pic in seconds, but they didnt.

I cant imgine not wanting to drive over, and take the pup, but at least let everybody know who the culls are! It wont be a one time trick, I can tell you that.

Take care.

• Like 2