CH show dog

could be wrong but ---------------i think your right did`nt see much other than the show ring ---dog sold for good money

Dont know anything else a terrier can earn the title for :toast:

the yanks gave him the title ..

CH show dog

could be wrong but ---------------i think your right did`nt see much other than the show ring ---dog sold for good money

i judged the dog cracking looker well put together no signs of work on him ..

thought this might answer your question uru

I already knew the CH was show,i included that as how he's best known here,and maybe a quicker identifier.

I'm not saying anything about his working,cause if "i" knew,i wouldnt have had to ask.

But he was "supposed" to have worked fox in the UK.

And I know there have been plenty of dogs shown that are true workers..even in the UK.

Not saying thats the case here,just that being shown,doesnt automatically disqualify a dog from being a worker.

As for his offspring,there are plwnty here,and some good,some bad,some never touched.

I just had questions,cause the man who owned him here,is no longer in the dogs,and wont even discuss them.

I also was told Alf's sire,Twist,was a cold dog,by one man,but a real good Terrier by another,that I know,knows his dogs.

Just checking & asking,thanks

uru

Cold dog,To me that is just a phrase bounded about to excuse breeding out of rubbish that should be culled.With people breeding out of dogs like that the antis must be rubbing their hands together as their job is being done for them.