logan s16, any good

The only problem is the seals, if you learn how to take them apart a change them you should be sound. I had one and was a good gun while I had it the only problem I had was the o ring on the buddy bottle needed changing because the teeth chewed it up as I was screwing the bottle on and off all te time

yes pal the o rings were bad when i got it so i changed them, but it is firering very weak and it is very hard to cock it so rather than messaround with it i took it to the shop,,,but ime looking forward to getting it back,,, so you recon they are decent rifles then,

The hard cocking may of been the pellet size but mine wasn't to bad so I swapped it for a BSA ultra m/s before anything happened because I wouldn't of been able to afford to fix it

**SNAP** thats what i did, outed mine before anything happened to it, lot of bad comments about the mk1 any way not too sure on the mk 2 ect

Also known as the "not so sweet 16" :rolleyes: the cocking bolts a pig at the best of times and the accuracy can be dire if you get the pellet choice wrong, but what was originally a paintball gun molested into an airgun can be made into a good little rifle with the right amount of tuning and cash ie,different valve and barrel. :thumbs: as you might tell i've had one and it didnt last long in my ownership :D