Which PcP and Why?

I've been shooting Springers for years, mainly due to bugget but now the time has come to move on.

I would like to start hunting on a more frequent basis and have always wanted a Pcp rifle. My question is which one? and why? Just wondering of anybody would be willing to help me out and give some good advise :)

No farting about pulling bolts? What do you with Hw100 then to cock it u nutter! Lol

Most pcps are accurate as one another, an if their not its either not working as it should or the pellet ain't right. Best advice would handle what you can afford. You won't go wrong with an s200-410 etc. And they are the cheapest well made pcps u could probably get. If shot counts an issue then its buddy bottles. The price starts to get bigger lol

i have had a 410 for a few years now and would struggle to pick fault! other than the standard AA silencer aint really to great. but apart from that they are 10 shot, accurate, light weight, relatively cheap and plentiful on the S/H market.

I've been shooting Springers for years, mainly due to bugget but now the time has come to move on.

I would like to start hunting on a more frequent basis and have always wanted a Pcp rifle. My question is which one? and why? Just wondering of anybody would be willing to help me out and give some good advise :)

The one that feels right in YOUR hands :thumbs:

• Like 1

The s200 is a great little rifle, an ultra is i think superior but the mmc can put some people off. I've always been a bit of a bsa man myself but am i right in thinking this forum seems to lean more towards AA, I've only shot the s200 mk1, very robust and accurate