2 good nights (52 )

http://s151.beta.pho...2_2007/library/

had 2 great nights with trigger 2 (jon) he took Buster, i took Bryn and Buck my pup. 1st night got 22 , both dogs ran great caught quick. The wind dropped off, and didnt find as many rabbits. Buck is doing great with all his field craft(ditches, gates, fences, thick cover) he findes his way round or under the above. He just goes along at his own pace, like he does on the dog walks with Bryn in the day . Bust is a great young dog he as great stamina, he will run all night if you let him, and for a big dog he catches very well. Bryn was on form as normal, he didnt miss many at all both nights. He was catching alot with 1 strike with 1 movement great to see him like this, he makes it look very easy catching rabbits :yes: He done a great catch+ retrieve ith his last rabbit (1st) night it was a good 90 yds out, he had to jump a stock fence to get to it, rabbit ran other end of the field, he got it i said to jon , this will be a great retrieve if he jumps the fence as well with that distance, and he did :thumbs: . The 2nd night was better it was darker bit of wind, both caught well again got 20 quite quick, the last 10 was harder :yes: Both seemed up for it, as said Buster will run all night , bit better wind than Bryn, and Bryn ran his guts out some of there rabbits were really fast like litter hares at times, Bryn last catch was a squatter Brill :thumbs: .It was 2 very good nights, great to see 2 very good dogs at work, and great to see my pup coming on very well, with Bryn to show him the ropes i think Buck will be a very good lurcher, thanks again jon for the invite was Brill :yes: .Jon will put the other pics up later today , hope mine gone on they fecked about with photo bucket, not sure it gone on .?

• Like 1

as ray said it was a enjoyable couple of nights and a good crash course for young buck. although we had 30 lastnight i had a couple of little misshaps, we started at a spot and moved to another area. inbetween the two spots i stopped to have a look on a field and noticed i had left rays slip lead at the first spot, so we had to go back and find it which we did. when i finally got to the secound spot the bulb went on the lamp, luckily we wasnt far from home so we had to go back to the house to get a new bulb. then my 3rd misshap i got out of the motor and it started to role down a bank because i forgot to put the handbrake on. luckily i caught the motor and jumped in as my door was still open.

lastnights pics

30withbrynbsterbuck007.jpg

30withbrynbsterbuck003.jpg

• Like 1