darlo lads??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am 40 year old and consider myself sensible when it come's to hunting..i may of done the odd silly thing when i was younger but i was never silly enough to do it infront of the public eye..and i was

all them illegal photos that is put up on them facebook hunting sites my dicks bigger than yours no pity on them atb

dont believe anything the rspca say,

firthmoor s a lovely place as well ;)

firthmoor s a lovely place as well ;)

. I rember you living there , mr b used to talk to ya most weeks whilst doing the bins , you know at least two of the young lads dads mate

pm me :thumbs:

Did you get the pm ??? If not pm me your number and i will give you a bell tomorrow mate Edited by SKA

Jack 68 in that article where does it say they had any evidence of dogs killing the cat? Load of f*****g shite,the b*****ds want to put summat newsworthy in like the twat who had several hundred thousands images of kids on his pc and was a teacher in Carlisle who got shipped to Workington to hide out but the kids soon got wind of his traits and bombed the c**t out...they were more bothered about kids doing 5 grand of damage to his property than him being a paedo..the c**t has gone anyway now...never seen much of that on the headlines though did we? The media is run by left wing commie twats...don't believe everything they put up in the papers they couldn't tell the truth if it smacked them in the face lol..

• Like 2

Got my back up earlier haha but just look at that guy with Fenton the Lab chasing those Red Deer,the media made it out to be some kind of joke and it was on tv adverts the lot had that been me or thee with a lurcher we'd of been f****d no ifs or buts! Dog confiscated,fined the whole shebang,name all over the papers etc etc...in the main take what they print as nothing other than hearsay that's what I tend to do anyway..Atb

• Like 2

Sadly it is inevitable that stuff like this will happen and i am sure it is on the rise..i used to be able to go for a walk out local too me and get the odd rabbit early on in the season but today this is not the case because the bull X lurcher is well and truely in fashion.. and i am sick of bumping into group's kid's ranging from 15 to 18 with a posse of dog's that will be slipped on anything that move's..most today's society of youngsters have very little respect for anything let alone the quarry we hunt...i have talked to several of these youngster's and the most common question i get asked IS will my big old retired 11yr old dog do pig's.. :blink: ..and some of the stories i here like we got a cat last night and a fox the other and we all ran over to put the boot in.. :bad: ..with them being so young they have little common sense and little fear of being caught so get ready for more conviction's and media shite over the next few year's..till the lurcher chav fashion slowly dies back down,,

• Like 1