make sure

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

make sure in future lads that when your posting picture up that you get your gun in the pic aswell or they will get deleted as mine have. over and out im off to toys are us

Best stay within the forums rules and regulations and you wont have any future problems, simple really.

wouldnt stick my face in. i wouldnt want lads missis sending me pm on the sly now would we lol

Posted Images

Its a tuff one, don't want to give anyone ammunition to keep giving us a hard time. I guess you just got to take it on the chin.

I think these things need checking, for example, there was a photo on here recently of a bloke with his dog and a big arse hare claiming it was pre ban whilst waring a well known branded jacket that was only released a few years back. Anyone such as the police will be looking for such things and in the long run we all suffer, really pissed me off when I saw it!

Please don't get me wrong Im not puting you in the same category just pointing out that their the muppets that mean posts are having to be so tightly controlled.

• Like 1

Its a tuff one, don't want to give anyone ammunition to keep giving us a hard time. I guess you just got to take it on the chin.

I think these things need checking, for example, there was a photo on here recently of a bloke with his dog and a big arse hare claiming it was pre ban whilst waring a well known branded jacket that was only released a few years back. Anyone such as the police will be looking for such things and in the long run we all suffer, really pissed me off when I saw it!

Please don't get me wrong Im not puting you in the same category just pointing out that their the muppets that mean posts are having to be so tightly controlled.

i can see yours and mods points but it should be lads choice as there the ones who it will come back to. and people say it gives antis ammunition against us but for god sake what do they think we will be doing if the bann ever gets lift. witch will defantly not