consequences of poaching

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was 3 years ago fella and not just recently..everywhere is red hot these days and these forums just add to the problems believe you me...the hunting game was a better place long before the internet

If you are as sweet talking as me . . . . . you end up with the permission!

That is what facebook is for

Well,slightly off topic but i got caught poaching with a lurcher and not a ferret and this was the result i got..fined over a grand,had motor confiscated,dog taken away and never returned,3 month on tag from 6pm to 6am,12 months probation,banned from keeping ANY type of hunting dog for 12 months,lamping equipment confiscated,mobile phone and some clothing confiscated,wasn't allowed to walk my pet dogs more than one mile from my home,couldn't stop to talk to anyone with a dog of any kind and banned out of Dumfries and Galloway ...oh and that was over a hare or two :yes: ..this is the truth so be warned if you ever get the urge to go perhaps somewhere you shouldn't ;)

• Like 2

Well,slightly off topic but i got caught poaching with a lurcher and not a ferret and this was the result i got..fined over a grand,had motor confiscated,dog taken away and never returned,3 month on tag from 6pm to 6am,12 months probation,banned from keeping ANY type of hunting dog for 12 months,lamping equipment confiscated,mobile phone and some clothing confiscated,wasn't allowed to walk my pet dogs more than one mile from my home,couldn't stop to talk to anyone with a dog of any kind and banned out of Dumfries and Galloway ...oh and that was over a hare or two :yes: ..this is the truth so be warned if you ever get the urge to go perhaps somewhere you shouldn't ;)

Jesus christ that's harsh I take my previous post back then :)

I found these links for some light reading

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/47513-Trespass-Law

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/trespass_and_nuisance_on_land/

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

OUCH ! ! ! I havnt been a naughty boy . . . Yet lol just know alot of it goes on . . I like to call it wondering

• Like 1

Anyone with any sence shouldn't poach in Dumfries an Galloway as it red hot now

• Like 1

Anyone with any sence shouldn't poach in Dumfries an Galloway as it red hot now

It was 3 years ago fella and not just recently..everywhere is red hot these days and these forums just add to the problems believe you me...the hunting game was a better place long before the internet and mobile phone came along and thats a fact ;)

• Like 14

that sounds a bit harsh ffs

Holy shit mate...that is harsh. I see your location states Amsterdam....is that where you were at the time?

that sounds a bit harsh ffs

Aye it was plenty :laugh: ..especially when a fella i know got caught red handed digging a badger with his dogs giving it what for a helicopter was called in at a cost of several thousand pounds to witness it all and apprehend him...his sentence at the very same court was "conditional discharge" :blink: ..ahh well you live and learn i suppose :yes: