motion detection camera

i am having grief from antis and also someone/thing is going through one of my woods so i now need a motion detection camera

where is the best place to buy them ?

anybody got a couple of secondhand ones for sale ?

send me a PM if you have anything guys

IM thinking of getting one or two of these myself, so if you do find any info on which to buy or best place to buy let us know atb 2.8

i have purchased two off flea-bay and at £120 each they are good from the results so far , get the latest ones that dont give out any infra red that can be detected by animals , both two legged and four legged

i also went for a walk with the night vision and could not even spot where they were placed with that so there is definately no glow from the flash

IM thinking of getting one or two of these myself, so if you do find any info on which to buy or best place to buy let us know atb 2.8

i have purchased two off flea-bay and at £120 each they are good from the results so far , get the latest ones that dont give out any infra red that can be detected by animals , both two legged and four legged

i also went for a walk with the night vision and could not even spot where they were placed with that so there is definately no glow from the flash

Those cameras will give out infra red, but it'll be invisible to humans, and the reason you couldn't see the glow with your NV will be because the camera IR is a different wavelength than the NV is capable of detecting.

If you check the spec sheets for the camera and NV they should give you the Infra red wavelength range, and they'll be different, that's why you couldn't see the glow.

I use some of the 'invisible IR' cameras, and believe me, judging by the way they look at the camera some animals can obviously see it.

In my opinion though they're far better than the other types simply because if a person activates them at night they can't see the light, so there's less chance of them being stolen.

These pics are all from those type.

post-25880-0-55815200-1351672725.jpg

post-25880-0-49534000-1351672742.jpg

post-25880-0-96951400-1351672764.jpg

post-25880-0-64290600-1351672827.jpg

• Like 1

Those cameras will give out infra red, but it'll be invisible to humans, and the reason you couldn't see the glow with your NV will be because the camera IR is a different wavelength than the NV is capable of detecting.

If you check the spec sheets for the camera and NV they should give you the Infra red wavelength range, and they'll be different, that's why you couldn't see the glow.

I use some of the 'invisible IR' cameras, and believe me, judging by the way they look at the camera some animals can obviously see it.

In my opinion though they're far better than the other types simply because if a person activates them at night they can't see the light, so there's less chance of them being stolen.

These pics are all from those type.

post-25880-0-55815200-1351672725.jpg

post-25880-0-49534000-1351672742.jpg

post-25880-0-96951400-1351672764.jpg

post-25880-0-64290600-1351672827.jpg

yep the four legged ones dont have the same thieving habits as the two legged ones and i think it may be the two legged vermin i want to catch , as nice prosecution will make the locals be aware of " i mean it"