Ok, so the freezers are full already, and i need to empty them in order to keep ferreting. Usually they go for £1.50, gutted, with skins on, to a catfood company. They cant take this lots at the moment, so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where i could sell them at a similar price. Not for human consumption though. Few hundred of them.

Any ideas???????

Ok, so the freezers are full already, and i need to empty them in order to keep ferreting. Usually they go for £1.50, gutted, with skins on, to a catfood company. They cant take this lots at the moment, so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where i could sell them at a similar price. Not for human consumption though. Few hundred of them.

Any ideas???????

if you have a look on the rimfire section, a while back a man in lincoln was buying them for a dog food company, 1.50 gutted, he will pick up to, i will have a look for the link now

Cheers for the suggestion lads.

Game dealer is no good because they are a mix of ferreted, and dogged and so some will be bruised, also they are in their skins, and the price would be pennies anyway.

Some will get fed to animals, but we catch more than i can freeze and feed to the animals, they eat them everyday but it doesnt really make a dent. I just make sure i have a freezer full for the end of season, to last me over summer.

Something like zoo, petshops, bops, catfood or dogfood is what i need.

Get a few more dogs, ferrets and a BOP - sorted! :laugh:

Or think about investing in a decent mincer that can do rabbit bones. They'll take up less room and you'll be able to keep yourself going over the summer.. :thumbs: