Havoc lines ...

To w1llow,i know you like having a laugh,but unless you know the man who breeds them well or have owned a dog out of these lines shouldn't you let the genuine intrested lads have a sensible bit of crack about these lines and the mans dogs?? I noticed your looking for a mooching lurcher in the wanted section,if that's your pleasure then fair play,id never knock any man who hunts,,the sports got enough knockers and bollox headed politicians trying to stop it completely,so please gents let the excessive banter and jokes lie now and let the land find out about these lines,, cheers lads and happy hunting,,

he's known him a long time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They've had to put saluki into the line now to try and bring some gameness back.   Oh and one of the men behind it all has an obsession with midgets lol

Yes samba that's the jerry dog don't no the dam name is yet will see my mate the jerry dog is 100% work what mate is sayin

Posted Images

To w1llow,i know you like having a laugh,but unless you know the man who breeds them well or have owned a dog out of these lines shouldn't you let the genuine intrested lads have a sensible bit of crack about these lines and the mans dogs?? I noticed your looking for a mooching lurcher in the wanted section,if that's your pleasure then fair play,id never knock any man who hunts,,the sports got enough knockers and bollox headed politicians trying to stop it completely,so please gents let the excessive banter and jokes lie now and let the land find out about these lines,, cheers lads and happy hunting,,

he's known him a long time

we was laughing about this Talking about the ice cream van thing :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: punch was a pup :thumbs:

Don't think they get that the reason for the piss taking on every thread is because the people that are going to have them have them and the people that are going to see them have seen them , the man doesn't want them discussed on here as has been said however many times but you can't educate pork can you s

Don't think they get that the reason for the piss taking on every thread is because the people that are going to have them have them and the people that are going to see them have seen them , the man doesn't want them discussed on here as has been said however many times but you can't educate pork can you s

Im sure as long as names are not mentioned ,dogs names mean nothing ,they have been mentioned thousands of times on loads of web sites over the years ,the damage will have long been done there and most of these dogs are long gone RIP

SOUND W1LLOW MATE,IM GOOD MATES WITH HIM,NEXT TIME YOU SPEAK TO HIM TELL GEORDIE ANDY WAS ASKING AFTER HIM,CHEERS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME KNOW,,GOOD HUNTING - ANDY,,

He aint got ano mates. :laugh::laugh:

:boogy::boogy: he has disciples :laugh:

SOUND W1LLOW MATE,IM GOOD MATES WITH HIM,NEXT TIME YOU SPEAK TO HIM TELL GEORDIE ANDY WAS ASKING AFTER HIM,CHEERS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME KNOW,,GOOD HUNTING - ANDY,,

He aint got ano mates. :laugh::laugh:

beetle juice ,beetle juice :D

• 1 month later...