saluki bull greyhound pics

i've got one mate. not gonna brag the dog up too much because i'm taking her out tonight lol :laugh: .she been a great little bitch. what surprised me the most was her marking ability. she scratches like a terrier and last year marked a hole that was 3ft away on the other side of a hedge :icon_eek: . great cross to have for all round ability.( SHE DOES CHEW UP CARS IF LEFT ALONE ) but shes ok in my van.

i've taken a few pics just need to work out how to get them re-sized to get them on here. watch this space :thumbs:

can be high maintenance but in my opinion a very good cross if you keep at it, a good allrounder

could not agree more. great looking dog.

my bitch was hard work when she was a pup but it was worth it now it's a priveledge to have her in my run

I'm glad this has started I've jus put my name to a pup pick him up soon , he's a 4/8 grey 3/8 bull 1/8 saluki out of good stuff !!! The dam is 9 an still doing it real good saluki blood in her all be it only a little bit , the sire is one good animal , can't wait to get him !!